Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anybody here like Pokemon

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
I'm obsessed with pokemon and play pokemon showdown for hours at a time, it's the elite cope.

I used to as a kid.

I am as NirvanaFan1988, I made an account a week ago.

Pokemon Diamond was my first actual game outside flash. It was pretty shit looking back I think it turned me autistic. But yeah, garchomp was my strongest pokemon I remember having him do fly surf and dig or something. He was always away from the area and he felt uber strong.

I also 100d pretty much explorers of darkness and felt genuine tears at that game. I had a cool blazekin and amphere. Then there was pokemon platinum. A very solid game imo uber good. My team there was also giga lit.

Pokemon soul silver though was horrible. I remember half-assing my team and still beating red. The snorlax also made me quit the game a few years. The snorlax made me quit pokemon I think, I don't know if I ever made it past the snorlax. I must have in order to beat red but not sure.

Got to Elite 4 on Pokemon Emerald a few years ago. I also played PokeMMO on Kanto but couldn't beat the Elite 4. That shit is way too difficult for me. I had to use items and that wasn't even enough for the final battle. (I may or may have not completed it, I think I remember changing regions sometime after)

Last edited:
Got to Elite 4 on Pokemon Emerald a few years ago. I also played PokeMMO on Kanto but couldn't beat the Elite 4. That shit is way too difficult for me. I had to use items and that wasn't even enough for the final battle. (I may or may have not completed it, I think I remember changing regions sometime after)
Wait fuck :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:
It was on a laptop that got broken because I dropped water over it, I can't see if I really beat the Elite Four on PokeMMO but I'm not certain I did or not

I play Vietnamese Crystal all the time, but only out of nostalgia. I hate the Pokemon IP.

I used to like it, until around 2010, and then it became too repetitive.

I love the classic pokemon games (Gen 1-5). The modern ones just aren't as good.

Oioioi e621 oioioi some things are better left unknown oi! oi mamma mia...

By Request:

Re: Giving shiny Latios for Kyorgre
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184938837Monday, March 07, 2016 1:22 PM CST
Certainly. I can provide you with my equally shiny Kyogre. It is EV-Trained to the maximum in Sp_Atk and can use Geomancy.

Re: How to catch Xbox or PlayStation players
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184953377Monday, March 07, 2016 5:52 PM CST
"Enjoy playing at a desk alone noob" Emulation and a USB hub mitigates this issue quite well. It is simply a matter of having sufficient hardware.
Re: How to catch Xbox or PlayStation players
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184953549Monday, March 07, 2016 5:54 PM CST
"Nonbody wants to play GBA Games with you" Are you implying that the open-source community has not advanced beyond simple GBA emulation?

Re: Hey guys anyone wanna trade Pokemon?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184954510Monday, March 07, 2016 6:08 PM CST
Yes. I can give you a level 100, Dragon-type Sp Atk EV-Trained Fearow with Dragon Dance and Draco Meteor. Do you want my Shiny Vulpix that knows V-Create also?
Re: Hey guys anyone wanna trade Pokemon?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184954761Monday, March 07, 2016 6:12 PM CST
"JC MAYN A VULPIX WITH V-CREATE!? DID YOU USE GAMESHARK OR WTH ITS CALLED" Nonsensical statement. All of my Pokemon are legitimately obtained. I regularly breed shiny Pokemon with those moves.

Re: I've been crap posting mostly since my return
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145420853Friday, September 05, 2014 7:54 PM CDT
Alright then, it was just a simple suggestion, it wasn't selfish whatsoever, regardless though enjoy the "Pokemon" metagame changes and new additions if you enjoy battling others.
Re: Hey OT, Do you mind doing me a favor?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147728397Saturday, October 11, 2014 5:28 AM CDT
"Also, Where do I get Pokemon Emerald for that emulator?" Discussion of "Piracy" is restricted in the "Roblox Community Guidelines".
Re: >getting pressured to do competitive pokemon
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150338349Monday, November 24, 2014 11:00 AM CST
Essentially, It consists of analyzing EV/IV statistical data to determine a plausible move-set and item for the "Pokemon" involved. It's comparable to a more customizable game of checkers.