Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anybody here into Have A Nice Life/Giles Corey?

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
Really recommend it, their depressive music has helped me a lot.

Have A Nice Life is a band, Giles Corey is an album/music project by the singer/songwriter of Have A Nice Life.

My favorite Songs from Giles Corey is: Sisyphus, Destinos, Spectral Bride, Blackest Bile, but the antire Giles Corey album is great.

My favorite Songs from Have A Nice Life is:
The Big Gloom, Holy Fucking Shit 40000, A Quick One Before The Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut, Hunter, Telephony.

Really recommend it, their depressive music has helped me a lot.

Have A Nice Life is a band, Giles Corey is an album/music project by the singer/songwriter of Have A Nice Life.

My favorite Songs from Giles Corey is: Sisyphus, Destinos, Spectral Bride, Blackest Bile, but the antire Giles Corey album is great.

My favorite Songs from Have A Nice Life is:
The Big Gloom, Holy Fucking Shit 40000, A Quick One Before The Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut, Hunter, Telephony.
Post the songs Then I WILL DECIDE!

58722.jpg

Post the songs Then I WILL DECIDE!
Fuck been here for over a year (previous account deleted), but still have never figured out how to share media. I've not figured out how to share files, and to share from YouTube you need URL which I don't know where to find.

Fuck been here for over a year (previous account deleted), but still have never figured out how to share media. I've not figured out how to share files, and to share from YouTube you need URL which I don't know where to find.

TryhardPsychocel

Greycel
Joined Friday at 11:24 PM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Anybody here into Have A Nice Life/Giles Corey?

Joined friday, Anyway just drag the mp3 over or use streamable.com