Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody here has insomnia?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's been almost a month since I can't get a good night of sleep, I go to bed late at night browsing on the computer and I stay awake till around 3am and I have to wake up at 6 to go to work, I've tried to go to bed earlier but I toss and turn and I just can't sleep. Even on weekends I can't sleep more than 4-6 hours and its killing me. I can't concentrate on anything because I'm so tired I think about roping 24/7. Do you know a good remedy or medicine to help me sleep?

I have heard good things about Ambien, but you would need a prescription from a doctor.

I used to have but not anymore

I sleep on the floor but rot there until i can barely dose off to have some typical wierd dreams, then be awoken by the usual domestic dispute going on outside my door, or lay there til my alarm goes of telling me its once again wageslave time at around 4 am. Sometimes it is hell, other times I accept it and just watch some asmr shit on youtube

I use Jack Daniels. Works like a charm.

I used to have a lot of insomnia. Had mental breakdowns at like 5 am lol
I think I got out of it by trying my best not to sleep and distracting, trying to be productive instead of just frustrating myself more

Yes. But only because i live with noisy assholes.

I thought i did but it turned out i just had sleep apnea

ive taken legit steps to work on mine

it helps

Black out the room, get a chin strap and cum before sleeping

It's been almost a month since I can't get a good night of sleep, I go to bed late at night browsing on the computer and I stay awake till around 3am and I have to wake up at 6 to go to work, I've tried to go to bed earlier but I toss and turn and I just can't sleep. Even on weekends I can't sleep more than 4-6 hours and its killing me. I can't concentrate on anything because I'm so tired I think about roping 24/7. Do you know a good remedy or medicine to help me sleep?
I did but then I found Meditation with some yoga fixed it and I track sleep using sleep cycle app

Take melatonin. Use sleep tracking app to wake up up. Also no electronics on bed ever. No electronics used for 30 minutes to one hour before bed.

Try asking Jack Ohf

I usually lie in bed with the laptop until around 2.30am or 3am, then wake up too early, go to the toilet and go back to sleep for another couple of hours.

I should probably stop using the laptop just before putting the lights out.