Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody else prefer the comfort of animals to people?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
Throughout my life I have had many pets, more pets than friends. I've always preferred the comfort of animals to most normies

A wolf spider
A Hamster
A Crawfish
2 Toads
some beetles
A few house plants
A Gecko
A bearded Dragon
and now I currently own a dog (not really mine, it's my mothers but I see it everyday, feed it, bathe it, play with it, and it sometimes sleeps on the floor beside me)

I've always wanted a duck, rabbit, and a cat, but can't get them. I also suspect that they would be too expensive to look after as well, so I may never get them. They also die quite soon and I get easily emotionally attached, I don't want the heartbreak either.

I can watch animals all day than watch people all day.

More fascinating to watch and observe animals than people.

yes I love animals they are much better than humans

More fascinating to watch and observe animals than people.
because humans are all the same and act like robots in public but animals are fun and interesting to watch

As long as the animal is not a dog, yes.

I am a terrariums/aquarium enthusiast on top of keeping invertebrates in captivity.

what do you own at the moment?
I collected some pillbugs and constructed a colony for them in a makeshift terrarium. I can't get anything more expensive because I'm a poorcel unfortunately.

no, I'm abusive to animals or I'm too careless. Can't even fucking have the comfort of an animal either. Not humans, not animals, not anything. :feels: