Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody else on this forum like classical music?

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
I'm not a big nerd for it or anything, I listen to most kinds of music. But certain classical music is truly great. I started listening when I was 15.

I simply like to sometimes listen to Mozart (mostly Requiem), Beethoven, Bach, and Vivaldi.

Maybe faggot

Warning!!! Extreme retardation detected.

I'm not a big nerd for it or anything, I listen to most kinds of music. But certain classical music is truly great. I started listening when I was 15.

I simply like to sometimes listen to Mozart (mostly Requiem), Beethoven, Bach, and Vivaldi.
I do from time. I like vivaldi a lot

I prefer Romantic era music tbh

Russian classic one is the best

What would you recommend?

I try to listen to classical music but it gets boring quick possibly because some tracks are overplayed The only songs I can tolerate is Tchaikovsky swan lake and the nutcracker and

What would you recommend?

I try to listen to classical music but it gets boring quick possibly because some tracks are overplayed The only songs I can tolerate is Tchaikovsky swan lake and the nutcracker and
Don't really have a lot to recommend at the moment (I don't keep much track on what I listen to) except for Mozart's requiem (especially hostias et preces), also Vivaldi's four seasons.

My old BMW 118d used to have classical FM it was the best to listen to on night time drive down the M1 and smoking a joint while driving. I used to go all the way to London mostly listening to radio.

Yes. Only reason I chose to side with the institute in FO4 was because I wanted to preserve the classical radio jfl.

Yeah I like Rachmaninoff, Stravinsky, Debussy, Maurice Ravel, Mahler, etc

My favorite piece is Petrushka. Til Eulenspiegler is a close 2nd

I do like some, Chopin in particular. Not my favorite musical genre though.

Chopin and Liszt are my favorites

Try Glazunov. My favourite is Symphony no 5.

I like Wagner and Beethoven

No.