Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anybody else here going to psychiatrist/psychotherapy?

N

NoMoreHopeCel

Self-banned
-
Title. If so, does it make it better for you? What mental illness did it help you out with?

season 3 confusion GIF

I can say as a mentalcel (autism, adhd, depression, generalized anxiety, ocd, ptsd, cptsd) that things are only getting worse and worse. Plus, loneliness and sexlessness is killing me literally, I can feel it devouring both my psyche and my body (not to mention my soul).

Here before the endless torrent of posts calling psychiatry a racket for the Jews.

Title. If so, does it make it better for you? What mental illness did it help you out with?

season 3 confusion GIF

I can say as a mentalcel (autism, adhd, depression, generalized anxiety, ocd, ptsd, cptsd) that things are only getting worse and worse. Plus, loneliness and sexlessness is killing me literally, I can feel it devouring both my psyche and my body (not to mention my soul).
I went and still go to a psychiatrist for like 4 times a year (originally for jobcenter reasons & to get neetbux). He can't help me, not even the benzos. My brain is too hardwired and we both agreed that suicide might be an option for me.

psychiatrist = neetbux

No, im not bluepilled

Mental illness doesn't exist. It's used as a cover for things like gangstalking and other's that threaten the power structure.

I went and still go to a psychiatrist for like 4 times a year (originally for jobcenter reasons & to get neetbux). He can't help me, not even the benzos. My brain is too hardwired and we both agreed that suicide might be an option for me.
WTF actually based psychiatrist! What did he say about the suicide option? Did he suggest assisted suicide or what? I'm intrigued.

nah but I am a psycho rapist
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

They are not u friend they only want u admit something so they can lock u up and get a bonus .

They are not u friend they only want u admit something so they can lock u up and get a bonus .
WDYM lock me up? For what? My psychiatrist seem to be understanding of my issues as an autist.

Admit to having thoughts of roping u self
I did and they did nothing. But once I made a meme post about this topic online and had police come over the same day, asking me if I'm okay.

WTF actually based psychiatrist! What did he say about the suicide option? Did he suggest assisted suicide or what? I'm intrigued.
Bro, I'm too lazy to write this all out so u get a super shortened version:

One day, I asked him what he'd do if he was in my shoes and he said no idea and he can't help me because all meds failed and therapies too. Then I once again told him that I plan to relax for around a year and then rope. His response was that's a valid option for people like me and many would chose the same. But he also said it's never too late for change and things can always improve with new therapies, meds, etc.

I might, my Prof for Psychology (a 39 year old natalist women with a 6 figure job and 2 kids whos married to a rich lawyer and lives in a secure neighborhood in a massive 2010 build modern house) said i should try therapy.

My mother also said i should do it, since im "not normal" and that "my parents are worried about me because i struggle in my STEM degree, am unemployed, and rely on their NEETbuxx to live in an Apartment on my own, they also always get pissed about my Doomer talk and why I talk about 'How fucked Gen Z is')

My grandparents cant understand why Im a 24 yo virgin loser when the Kids of all their boomer friends are employed and have boyfriends and girlfriends.

The Chads in College think Im creepy and that i behave like a Sociopath - guess what I might be.

On the other hand all the Normies and Sub5s are interested in me and what i constantly have to say but do not want to identify with my ideology - probably because they know that the world and this Generation is fucked and I doubt most of these losers ever seen pussy in Front of them since they left their mothers womb.

Fucking Sammy, 5'6 fat, balding know-it-all, whose had therapy himself suggested i should take it too. This guy is same age as me ans still so F*cking Bluepilled mfg. Dude literally thinks he will become a father and that girls are interested in his high IQ. :reeeeee::feelsclown: