Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anybody else have breakdowns when someone mentions partying?

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★
I have never been invited to a party or gone to a party ever. If I ever hear some Normie talk about their party experience, especially with their friends and describe how it was fun, It brings me to depression, anger, and suicidal thoughts. Last time I heard a person talk about their experience at a party, it filled me with suicidal thoughts, and my entire day was ruined. Biggest mood swing I can recall. Shit brought me to a breakdown and had my day ruined. Knowing I will never have the option of taking time back and experiencing something like that. Talking about how they are drinking with friends, enjoying the moment with others. Why am I so miserable :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
if you don't miss the 2020 pandemic where normalfuckers were forced to taste the incel life and die like the rats they are then you are a fakecel cucked piece of shit

I go through the same experiences as you. Yesterday, I was eating all alone at the table in the dining hall, I saw my peers eating together in groups talking and having a good time. It hurts even more when I see couples sitting together when I sit alone. It feels awful and miserable when I doing activities by myself. Sadly, Its like this every day because I have no friends :cryfeels:

I was invited too one but was too scared too go bit I'm thankful I didn't because The cops showed up there and a couple people were arrested

I go through the same experiences as you. Yesterday, I was eating all alone at the table in the dining hall, I saw my peers eating together in groups talking and having a good time. It hurts even more when I see couples sitting together when I sit alone. It feels awful and miserable when I doing activities by myself. Sadly, Its like this every day because I have no friends :cryfeels:
brutal bro, seeing others smile and full of joy while I am rotting everyday. Doing my hobbies with nobody to talk to, it feels so lonely.

I was invited too one but was too scared too go bit I'm thankful I didn't because The cops showed up there and a couple people were arrested
lucky, brocel. I wish I got invited to one. At least you didn't get arrested tho

lucky, brocel. I wish I got invited to one. At least you didn't get arrested tho
Yeah I dunno I think I have anhedonia but maybe I could have drank to atleast feel good

if you don't miss the 2020 pandemic where normalfuckers were forced to taste the incel life and die like the rats they are then you are a fakecel cucked piece of shit

Yeah it was great seeing normies moan about not being able to party and other dumb shit

There is nothing for an incel at a party anyway its boring for incels

Nah but hearing about teen sex is enraging. @AshamedVirgin34

I love it. I love hearing normgroids talk about all the parties they go to and the girls they spend time with. I love knowing just how far away their existence is from mine. I revel in my subhumanity.

i cant believe people party to meet people of the opposite gender to have sex with :incel:

brutal bro, seeing others smile and full of joy while I am rotting everyday. Doing my hobbies with nobody to talk to, it feels so lonely.
At least you have the fellow brocels to talk to on this forum.

May I ask how old are you? I recently made a thread about missing out on the "college experience".

But I'm 21 and have never been to a proper college party. I first went to a Community College, and then transferred to a school with no social scene. I look at Instagram and see all of my High School friends in the stadiums watching college football, then they go to house parties to celebrate their school's victory.

Too dead inside by now, but it used to. Like hearing about any of the things we missed out on.

I hope i will reincarnate as Chad in my next life

I feel annoyed or disgusted, especially if a foid is talking about it. It feels like theyre rubbing it in