Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else have body Dysmorphia ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I definitely have body dysmorphia looking in the mirror is ropefuel seeing my ugly face and skeleton looking frame makes me hate myself got me walking around looking like an adolescent boy I don’t deserve to call myself a man at this height and weight

Body dysmorphia is cope, if you're here you're ugly

yes

FFBD1CAC CCC2 4A79 95A3 7640BE60C15C
DFDA2F82 943E 41AB 9AE1 858A1BF40AFA

i identify as Chad

I knew I was ugly since I was a child BD is a by product of being ugly
Bdd is when you think you're ugly but you look normal like the attention seeking whores on reddit

Bdd is when you think you're ugly but you look normal like the attention seeking whores on reddit
BD is more like when you know you’re ugly and you’re Insecure about it you think Chads and Stacy’s actually believe they’re unattractive ? No they pretend like they are to get validation while people like is just rot without a soul caring

I like morphine

I definitely have body dysmorphia looking in the mirror is ropefuel seeing my ugly face and skeleton looking frame makes me hate myself got me walking around looking like an adolescent boy I don’t deserve to call myself a man at this height and weight
There's no such thing, stop using normie soy terminology.

It's like someone saying they are "asexual" when they are literally part of a species that reproduces through sexual intercourse (asexuality is about organisms that reproduce all on their own, the cells split apart and create copies).

There's no such thing as "asexual", just people with fucked up hormonal balances.

I guess so, but I would say body dysmorphia is largely a cope. If you are an ugly man and even strangers treat you poorly because of your looks, then you aren't suffering from "body dysmorphia." At that point you are just morbidly ugly. There's no mental illness there, there's no dysmorphia. Just that you're ugly.

Women aren't hindered by ugly looks. They can still find jobs and partners, whereas ugly men can't.

I guess so, but I would say body dysmorphia is largely a cope. If you are an ugly man and even strangers treat you poorly because of your looks, then you aren't suffering from "body dysmorphia." At that point you are just morbidly ugly. There's no mental illness there, there's no dysmorphia. Just that you're ugly.

Women aren't hindered by ugly looks. They can still find jobs and partners, whereas ugly men can't.
Ugly foids can be blackpilled/experience the negative effects of lookism they just can't be incel

I hate the way I look but pretty much accepted it.

100% relate. Being 5'4 with a big head makes you look like a walking infant!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

For me it's the opposite I thought I wasn't so ugly but I really am

For me it's the opposite I thought I wasn't so ugly but I really am

For the longest time I thought I was just average looking, and then I realized that men tend to overestimate their looks and also ugly people tend to also overestimate their looks.

I honestly always thought I was maybe 5/10 but it seems like the truth is closer to 3/10.

If I actually had dysmorphia a foid would be telling me I’m not ugly by bouncing on my boy

How did you find out
When I took the blackpill and realized that women act in a way with attractive guys that they don't act with me then i started to realize how really ugly i am

Mine is different. I always think that I look like some unique looking chad whenever I look at the mirror, even though I already got rated low in rating subreddits multiple times and got called trucel in r/incelselfies.