Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else have a fear of dumping in public?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I hate using public toilets so bad. Like really bad. They are nasty, smelly, and you don't have the peace or safety of home. Public school bathrooms scarred me.

Same dude, like you wouldn't imagine. I always hold it until I am somewhere private if I can, anxiety levels reach 1000 once in a public bathroom. I am physically incapable of using urinals, too, lmao.

Same dude, like you wouldn't imagine. I always hold it until I am somewhere private if I can, anxiety levels reach 1000 once in a public bathroom. I am physically incapable of using urinals, too, lmao.

Stage fright is no joke

Do it like @chudur-budur

>not street shitting

so high inhib

I'm not even joking with this statement: I have never used a urinal, and I don't think I ever will.

It's been years since I used one, probably never will again, unless I absolutely have no other choice.
Are you supposed to just pee on the thing or what?

Yea but if i have to go really bad I just use it anyway

Are you supposed to just pee on the thing or what?
Well yea, I guess you just whip yo dick out and awkwardly stand there while you go. :lul:
I just feel so exposed and vulnerable while doing it, even if I am the only one there. I'm borderline micropenis level, too, so no way I'd ever let another nigga see that shit. :feelsbadman:

Well yea, I guess you just whip yo dick out and awkwardly stand there while you go. :lul:
I just feel so exposed and vulnerable while doing it, even if I am the only one there. I'm borderline micropenis level, too, so no way I'd ever let another nigga see that shit. :feelsbadman:
I'm not risking my dignity by using some inferior excretion device when I can just use the common toilet. Toilets are the kings.

I'm not risking my dignity by using some inferior excretion device when I can just use the common toilet. Toilets are the kings.
Toilets are the kings. Squat toilets are the GODS. Based Japan mogs us western scum once more.

Toilets are the kings. Squat toilets are the GODS. Based Japan mogs us western scum once more.
I just put my feet up on some baby wipe boxes to simulate the squat.

sometimes I sacrificed my lunch break to take a shit at home.

I love shitting at work since there's a single stall bathroom in the very back. Also very few people use it so it is very clean. Honestly its the only bathroom I can shit in in public, all the other ones have people in them and are gross.

I love shitting at work since there's a single stall bathroom in the very back. Also very few people use it so it is very clean. Honestly its the only bathroom I can shit in in public, all the other ones have people in them and are gross.

I would shit there. Single person stalls are acceptable. Also those where the walls of the stall go to the floor

sometimes i can't piss when in public. no matter how much i have to i just can't force it out.

This is like the only thing I am ultra low inhib about. The only place I have trouble pooping at is work, I don't want to stink up the place and have everyone know it was me. I used to use the women's bathroom to poop since there were no women, but now there are a fucking gaggle of female interns now so my pooping sanctuary is now compromised.

Only if I'm trying to piss outdoors in public. If I have to shit in that context well... I really have to go and nothing's gonna hold me back.

Is there a beach or mangrove near you? I'd be way too high inhib to poop in India.

I have a fear of dumping where I live because there's no soundproofing between the toilet and the bedroom. Also, you can hear it from the dinner table and the couch in the lounge is also next to the toilet wall.

I can't pee using a urinal, i got anxiety. I used to be able to when I was younger, now something stops me. If I'm alone I'm afraid someone will wlak in and no way in hell I'm doing it with someone next time.

I will try in a stall but the whole bathroom has to be empty otherwise I can't go.

Never take a dump in public in fear of someone prying their eyes under the stall door.

I try to avoid it whenever i can.

yeah public shitting fucking sucks

especially when you're trying to take a dump and then some obnoxious fuck goes to the urinal next to you and start moaning and groaning all sexual while you're fixated on your anus

makes me want to ER just thinking about it

yeah public shitting fucking sucks

especially when you're trying to take a dump and then some obnoxious fuck goes to the urinal next to you and start moaning and groaning all sexual while you're fixated on your anus

makes me want to ER just thinking about it

What's a urinal?
6400014-stallbrook-urinal.png

Nah, fuck the public. I do keep an extra roll of toilet paper in my car in case the stall doesn't have any.

Public toilets here are really nice tbh. Most even play relaxing music.

Lmao are you guys legit autistic? I just wipe the seat and shit, or go to the most cornered hidden urinal so no one can see my circumcised dick

I want urinals with doors. I dont know why it doesnt exist

Lmao are you guys legit autistic? I just wipe the seat and shit, or go to the most cornered hidden urinal so no one can see my circumcised dick

Low inhib af

Couldn't agree more

not really unless it looks super gross

Are you guys serious ? People these days ... Actually, I also see normies fearing urinals. It's crazy. Urinals are one of the last things that don't make us subhuman. Urinals are the perfect example of men agreeing on a common consensus regarding both privacy and social construct (golden rule : never bother another man using a urinal).

When you use a urinal, you're standing proudly and take profit from a thing that was specificaly designed by other men for our very masculine use. Urinals are a really amazing invention. They are the reason why our toilet are cleaner, more efficient and less croweded than the female toilets. They are an incel friendly invention for God's sake.

Yes. I've never shit in a porta potty or in a restaurant. Only have at school a handful of times because it would have been there or my pants

Yes, they're fucking disgusting.

I hate that they are usually not separated by actual walls but just have this wooden ... pseudo-wall that doesn't go fully down to the floor so you can always hear and smell each other shit and fart and moan.

Do it like @chudur-budur
It's such a shame how the civilized world dictates every aspect of the lives of these simple folks, even something as basic as discharging bodily excrement. Where to shit, when to shit, how to shit, basically all have become salves of their shit, although it was supposed to be the opposite. People are forced to be confined into their 2x3 square foot of shitting closets and ceramic shitting bowls for their entire life.

Free yourself, embrace the streets, adorn them with your excrement. It's true that you will never experience the joy and elation of taking shit in the middle of a wide open mustard field spanning across the horizon but those concrete pavements are what you are left with, better not to keep them waiting for so long, let them greet your butt-holes.

mustard.jpg

@ProudIncelistani @RREEEEEEEEE @Ritalincel @Gremlincel @JdawgYUNGmoney @Kointo @tehgymcel420 @Sparrow's Song

It's such a shame how the civilized world dictates every aspect of the lives of these simple folks, even something as basic as discharging bodily excrement. Where to shit, when to shit, how to shit, basically all have become salves of their shit, although it was supposed to be the opposite. People are forced to be confined into their 2x3 square foot of shitting closets and ceramic shitting bowls for their entire life.
Sui fuel tier brownpill.

I never went to a public bathroom until I was in my 20s. Through my entire schooling, I never went to the bathroom once.

Once I started going, I enjoyed it though. I love shitting in public and making people smell it. I also masturbated at least 20 times in the 6 months of group therapy I had.