Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fear aura

JudeoBiden

JudeoBiden

Jon Taliban
You know how in video games sometimes boss monsters or specific monster types like demons have a fear aura? And if you don't have a source of fear immunity, you just can't keep your spaghetti from spilling while fighting them. Your guys start to panic and skip turns.

People irl act like I have that. I was running today, and a cute zoomerfoid was walking in the opposite direction, we weren't even in the same lane, but she was staring at her phone. She looks at me as I'm just about to pass by but I was making eye contact already to watch for her doing something retarded like swerving into me. She flinched like she saw a mountain lion. I didn't let it bother me, I actually got a second wind and ran way faster than I thought I could for the next quarter mile, but she's not the only one. I've had people cross the street from me when I'm walking.

I think it's the Gaza stuff making people scared of sandcels again like 9/11. I was a kid back then, so it was different, but now I'm grown up and decently buff. It's only going to get worse, too. By all measures, shit is only just getting started. The kikes are going to destroy the al-Aqsa masjid to build the antichrist temple, they have 5 red cows to consecrate it with, and that's when the middle east is going to go full WW3.

Similar thing happened to me. Last year, I was laughed at by a group of young normies and their girlfriends whilst I was minding my own business, I looked at one of them because I was wondering why they were laughing and they gave me a cold stare back.
I think it's the Gaza stuff making people scared of sandcels again like 9/11.
Does that actually happen to Arabs? I thought they mistakenly attack Indians for it

Does that actually happen to Arabs? I thought they mistakenly attack Indians for it
Americans can't tell Arabs apart from Indians. And, obvious reasons, Indians are more plentiful. They do seem to get it right occasionally.

Americans can't tell Arabs apart from Indians. And, obvious reasons, Indians are more plentiful. They do seem to get it right occasionally.

Mogger trait. People pass through me like I don't exist.

Mogger trait. People pass through me like I don't exist.
Being invisible is better than outright ridiculed. You should try out this test from @Grim_Reaper
For those of you that are invisible to foids, meaning you don't get any reaction from them with your presence (inb4 some retard says if you're invisible to foids then it's over for you even though normies are invisible to them as well), here's how to truly know it's over for you. Go to a lingerie store and buy some lewd bras and panties and see how the foid cashier reacts to you. If she gives you a warm smile, she assumes that you have a girlfriend and you're buying those stuff for her, but if she gives you a weird hostile look, she'll think you're a creep that's going to do some weird shit with it.
That's what I meant, Arabs might get less backlash because most Americans don't know Arabs look different from Indians (except Gulf Arabs)

That's what I meant, Arabs might get less backlash because most Americans don't know Arabs look different from Indians (except Gulf Arabs)
It depends on what you get mistaken as. I used to get mistaken for just about everything, I've even been asked if I was Chinese, but nowadays, I might as well be wearing a bomb vest. I think it's not any help for us, just harmful to Indians and southern Italians and others who could be mistaken for us.

It depends on what you get mistaken as. I used to get mistaken for just about everything, I've even been asked if I was Chinese, but nowadays, I might as well be wearing a bomb vest. I think it's not any help for us, just harmful to Indians and southern Italians and others who could be mistaken for us.
Handy hint for bombvestcels...

Puffy "down" (feathers) vests can disguise them to seem haramless.