Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else have a fear of dumping in public?

It's such a shame how the civilized world dictates every aspect of the lives of these simple folks, even something as basic as discharging bodily excrement. Where to shit, when to shit, how to shit, basically all have become salves of their shit, although it was supposed to be the opposite. People are forced to be confined into their 2x3 square foot of shitting closets and ceramic shitting bowls for their entire life.

Free yourself, embrace the streets, adorn them with your excrement. It's true that you will never experience the joy and elation of taking shit in the middle of a wide open mustard field spanning across the horizon but those concrete pavements are what you are left with, better not to keep them waiting for so long, let them greet your butt-holes.

mustard.jpg

@ProudIncelistani @RREEEEEEEEE @Ritalincel @Gremlincel @JdawgYUNGmoney @Kointo @tehgymcel420 @Sparrow's Song
Do I bring toilet paper with me, or am I just supposed to leave my ass all chocolate.

Dumping in a public tolei is a thing that terrifies me @_@

It's such a shame how the civilized world dictates every aspect of the lives of these simple folks, even something as basic as discharging bodily excrement. Where to shit, when to shit, how to shit, basically all have become salves of their shit, although it was supposed to be the opposite. People are forced to be confined into their 2x3 square foot of shitting closets and ceramic shitting bowls for their entire life.

Free yourself, embrace the streets, adorn them with your excrement. It's true that you will never experience the joy and elation of taking shit in the middle of a wide open mustard field spanning across the horizon but those concrete pavements are what you are left with, better not to keep them waiting for so long, let them greet your butt-holes.

mustard.jpg

@ProudIncelistani @RREEEEEEEEE @Ritalincel @Gremlincel @JdawgYUNGmoney @Kointo @tehgymcel420 @Sparrow's Song
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: I just want to shit on a homeless kid, man...

Do I bring toilet paper with me, or am I just supposed to leave my ass all chocolate.

There are birds called black drongo,

black-drongo-dicrurus-macrocercus-bird-family-evenly-distributed-most-parts-central-india-resident-36944364.jpg

and there used to be a symbiotic relationship between men and those birds, but now it's all lost. In ancient times, once the shitting is over, men used to keep their butts upward in prostration and thousands black drongos would come in flocks to clean those butt-holes up. But those days are long gone, black drongos don't do that anymore.
@FeminismsCancer

Last edited:

and there used to be a symbiotic relationship between men and those birds, but now it's all lost. In ancient times, once the shitting is over, men used to keep their butt upwards in prostration and black drongos would come in flocks to clean those butt-holes up. But those days are long gone, black drongos don't do that anymore.
@FeminismsCancer
220px-Black_Drongo_%28Dicrurus_macrocercus%29_IMG_7702_%281%29..JPG

I'm fine with just paper. It looks to me like the beak would hurt digging in the anus.

220px-Black_Drongo_%28Dicrurus_macrocercus%29_IMG_7702_%281%29..JPG

I'm fine with just paper. It looks to me like the beak would hurt digging in the anus.

Fear not, there are school of fishes in the rivers, for those with butt-holes of tender rims. One just needs to squat and submerge his ass.

Zebrafish1-small.jpg

mustard.jpg

black-drongo-dicrurus-macrocercus-bird-family-evenly-distributed-most-parts-central-india-resident-36944364.jpg

and there used to be a symbiotic relationship between men and those birds, but now it's all lost. In ancient times, once the shitting is over, men used to keep their butts upward in prostration and thousands black drongos would come in flocks to clean those butt-holes up. But those days are long gone, black drongos don't do that anymore.
@FeminismsCancer
Fear not, there are school of fishes in the rivers, for those with butt-holes of tender rims. One just needs to squat and submerge his ass.

Zebrafish1-small.jpg
You speak of such beautiful lands, such beautiful times.
I hope, in the afterlife, we will know the joy of freedom shitting, once more.:feelsahh:

You speak of such beautiful lands, such beautiful times.
I hope, in the afterlife, we will know the joy of freedom shitting, once more.:feelsahh:
Indeed, we will.

mustard.jpg

It took me until senior year of high school to get rid of this fear. Now I just shit wherever. Hopefully it's stinky so everyone else in the restroom has to smell it.

mustard.jpg

You haven't tasted freedom until you shit out in the open.

I only use public toilets if I have crippling diarrhea or they're empty.

I feel that chad vs incel toilet pic coming up soon

I've literally never taken a poo in a public loo in the past 10+ years of my life my dude.
Being a germaphobe has its pros; not catching some kinda disease is one of them.