Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anybody else blend into society and bluepill/redpill people?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
They were talking about getting girls in a twitch stream and saying stuff like "try dating apps." One guy said "hit the gym, get your money up, work on your social skills." While this was good advice for yourself, they won't help you get women. It'll come down if she likes the way you look.

But alas, I didn't say anything, I just went along to hide my evil inkwell nature :feelsdevil:

I'm just the background character that doesn't indulge in shit topics about getting braindead used up whores

Never reveal your powers

No. Unless you mean I’ve found ways not to cause awkwardness / scenes. Not blending in. Camouflage with the background rather.

You mean, act like a normie? That's basically everyday for half the day. You have to, you have little choice if you want to live and function in society.

Never reveal your powers
:bigbrain:

I’m neurodivergent, kek

no im too autistic to fit in, where would I even meet these people to redpill them? I don't leave my house.

They were talking about getting girls in a twitch stream and saying stuff like "try dating apps." One guy said "hit the gym, get your money up, work on your social skills." While this was good advice for yourself, they won't help you get women. It'll come down if she likes the way you look.

But alas, I didn't say anything, I just went along to hide my evil inkwell nature :feelsdevil:
Thing is that advice appears to have worked for them from their point of view, it's the only life they've known. Foids say this too but won't actually be the one to date you themselves, that's for some other girl to do.

Thing is that advice appears to have worked for them from their point of view, it's the only life they've known. Foids say this too but won't actually be the one to date you themselves, that's for some other girl to do.
That's precisely the problem. They offer advice from the egocentric POV and fail to consider the very obvious flaw that advice which works for themselves may not necessarily work for others. But since they're lack the self awareness to acknowledge that potential shortcoming (giving advice that could very well be useless), they instead attribute your failure to yourself, while ironically never taking any responsibility for anything they say or do themselves.

And the best part is that blue pilled cucks willbagree with her and gaslight you. :feelsclown:

I hide my power levels around normies or even other people on the Internet outside these forums.