Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any white collar cels with degrees can share their experience??

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Any white collar cels can share their experience working in a white collar environment?

COVID has and will continue to change the way everyday social interactions are structured in the workplace. Whatever answer someone might give will be outdated in six months.

68849C22 DC9F 4EE1 8EF4 0C46622E0CA7

i used to make good money working software engineering. got depressed and quit. will rope when i run out of savings.

I can share my experience, of almost never getting hired, and absolutely never getting hired for an actual full time position that pays a software engineer's typical starting salary.

So can't really say much about the work environment, especially because the part-time position I currently hold has been work-from-home since I started - which was before all this (((covid scare))) nonsense.

I can share my experience, of almost never getting hired, and absolutely never getting hired for an actual full time position that pays a software engineer's typical starting salary.

So can't really say much about the work environment, especially because the part-time position I currently hold has been work-from-home since I started - which was before all this (((covid scare))) nonsense.
What are your stats?

What are your stats?
I've been employed, full-time or part-time, in the field of software engineering a grand total of about 4 years out of the 10 years since graduation. I've been employed full-time with at least the minimum starting salary of a software engineer (projected at $40k/year when I graduated) a grand total of 0 years out of the 10 years since graduation. I got dicked hard. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I've been employed, full-time or part-time, in the field of software engineering a grand total of about 4 years out of the 10 years since graduation. I've been employed full-time with at least the minimum starting salary of a software engineer (projected at $40k/year when I graduated) a grand total of 0 years out of the 10 years since graduation. I got dicked hard. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
what is the reason for that?

COVID has and will continue to change the way everyday social interactions are structured in the workplace. Whatever answer someone might give will be outdated in six months.
This.

i used to make good money working software engineering. got depressed and quit. will rope when i run out of savings.
was it really good money? was the workload really hard?

was it really good money? was the workload really hard?

about $500k a year, half of that was stock. the workload did get more difficult as i got more senior but it wasn't what ruined me.

i have no friends, no family, no SO, no copes. all my life was work and nothing else and it was simply pointless and i couldn't wagecuck anymore.

about $500k a year, half of that was stock. the workload did get more difficult as i got more senior but it wasn't what ruined me.

i have no friends, no family, no SO, no copes. all my life was work and nothing else and it was simply pointless and i couldn't wagecuck anymore.
dude.if i had your job and worked for a year i would probably never have to worry about life ever again kek. i mean,you probably have enough money to live really well(probably for the rest of your life),but still.

I understand why you left though.I also don't want to wageslave.I am doing some stuff and when they fail(high high chance),i will probably try to live at a monastery(not as a monk as that isn't my vocation). if i went to work,i would be working at your average wageslave wage ,and at that point i can't really justify the effort.at a monastery,i get to be with christ and great monks and do all that virtue demands, without being surrounded by 6'7 white gigas chads and stacies.

are you an ethnic?ever thought about going backhome? my dream is living a decent life backhome.even if i would still be an incel at least i am almost average height there(easily above average height with some boots) and i don't get mogged by 75% of anglo women kek heightwise.

still with all the money you made,you never had a goldigger?Even if your family dislikes you,with your money they might have put their hatred aside.

dude.if i had your job and worked for a year i would probably never have to worry about life ever again kek. i mean,you probably have enough money to live really well(probably for the rest of your life),but still.

I understand why you left though.I also don't want to wageslave.I am doing some stuff and when they fail(high high chance),i will probably try to live at a monastery(not as a monk as that isn't my vocation). if i went to work,i would be working at your average wageslave wage ,and at that point i can't really justify the effort.at a monastery,i get to be with christ and great monks and do all that virtue demands, without being surrounded by 6'7 white gigas chads and stacies.

are you an ethnic?ever thought about going backhome? my dream is living a decent life backhome.even if i would still be an incel at least i am almost average height there(easily above average height with some boots) and i don't get mogged by 75% of anglo women kek heightwise.

still with all the money you made,you never had a goldigger?Even if your family dislikes you,with your money they might have put their hatred aside.

you also have to remember taxes, prob take like half that salary. still, i have enough to live for a few more years carefree, certainly not a lifetime. i live in an expensive city and have made 0 effort to reduce my spending despite having no income. im committed to roping.

im a western born curry and would not adapt well after living a life in the west. as for meeting a gold digger, i don't know how. i think im too ugly for even that. and in 2022, holes can make money pretty easily.

you also have to remember taxes, prob take like half that salary. still, i have enough to live for a few more years carefree, certainly not a lifetime. i live in an expensive city and have made 0 effort to reduce my spending despite having no income. im committed to roping.

im a western born curry and would not adapt well after living a life in the west. as for meeting a gold digger, i don't know how. i think im too ugly for even that. and in 2022, holes can make money pretty easily.
yeah true,i forgot about the taxes.still what you were getting is the dream for most people in terms of wage.still you can live comfortably with like 1000(1000 assuming you have rent paid for already) a month in semi rich countries(spain,italy for example). Still you should be more careful with your spending.Not only is suicide a sin,it is also extremely hard to do and most never do.you don't want to end up homeless when you could easily live a comfortable neet life for a few decades.

sorry if i sound like a cuck broken record. i just don't want my brothers to end up even worse.

india is brutal so i don't blame you. backhome i am treated much better(i am a low tier normie over there),so it's heart warming not being treated like a dog by 99% of the people over there.

still with your wage,you probably had quite a few co workers.you couldn't integrate with them well?

yeah true,i forgot about the taxes.still what you were getting is the dream for most people in terms of wage.still you can live comfortably with like 1000(1000 assuming you have rent paid for already) a month in semi rich countries(spain,italy for example). Still you should be more careful with your spending.Not only is suicide a sin,it is also extremely hard to do and most never do.you don't want to end up homeless when you could easily live a comfortable neet life for a few decades.

sorry if i sound like a cuck broken record. i just don't want my brothers to end up even worse.

india is brutal so i don't blame you. backhome i am treated much better(i am a low tier normie over there),so it's heart warming not being treated like a dog by 99% of the people over there.

still with your wage,you probably had quite a few co workers.you couldn't integrate with them well?
i’m not religious and i’ve already bought the drugs to rope with, thanks to the previous admins other website. i’ll probably rope long before running out of money.

i integrates fine with my coworkers and even hung out with them when i was working. on the outside i was normal. but by the end my personality was gone.

laying in bed 22 hours a day is not living. i’m already dead.

I work in banking/finance. It’s pretty sweet cause of COVID, you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you do enough work for the day

i’m not religious and i’ve already bought the drugs to rope with, thanks to the previous admins other website. i’ll probably rope long before running out of money.

i integrates fine with my coworkers and even hung out with them when i was working. on the outside i was normal. but by the end my personality was gone.

laying in bed 22 hours a day is not living. i’m already dead.
i was like you before meeting christ so i understand. i spent 6 months in bed(only got up for the solitary sin,and toilet) because i was so heartbroken after watching the hunchback of notradame. i have still a long way to go and most of the time i just want to lay in my bed and rotmaxx allday,and sometimes i fail and do that,but i have to struggle along for christ.

buy a miraculous medal.it will help you.

move to southeast asia?