Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Nationalists who simp for white foids

proud boys have always been massive cucks and simps
they are pathetic

i have been in the west for over 20yrs now, can safely say white foids are by far the most degenerate and slutty.

In my experience women in these countries fuck anything. less so sweden but iceland and wales is full of mtb that are complete whores without discrimination.
Doesn’t matter, I guarantee they still wouldn’t fuck a shitskin pajeet. Those IMWF couples in EE are just curroids that moneymaxxed in the West and became betabuxxers; there’s no real lust coming from the woman’s side in those relationships

Doesn’t matter, I guarantee they still wouldn’t fuck a shitskin pajeet. Those IMWF couples in EE are just curroids that moneymaxxed in the West and became betabuxxers; there’s no real lust coming from the woman’s side in those relationships
yeah tbh. best to lie and manipulate them.

I honestly cant think of a place where a curry could ascend easily. Maybe some slum in russia or belarus but besides that idk. I know htn indians get girls easily in estonia but if you are incel there really is no way

I made a similar reply once: here it is copy-pasted

One of the funniest trends I notice among white nationalist cucks is their tendency to worship supposed right wing women, be it bitches like Lauren Southern or Meloni. Needless to say, not only is this pathetic, not only does this not work, but it also reeks of foid worship.

It's pathetic because it's basically admitting white men have been so defeated, so humiliated, and so weakened politically and spiritually that they need to appeal to the whims of women as if any revolution has ever been succesful by trying to appease those cunts. Name me one movement in histoty that was ever succesful by appealing to cunts?

I especially love Lauren Southern's case because the dumb bitch spent years crying and bemoaning Arabs, only to go and get creampied and ABANDONED by some subhuman jungle gook. Shit's a fucking comedy. And she will now forever be a permanent stain on redpill women, someone leftists will point and laugh at as the ultimate end of any white nationalist woman.

It also never works. What has the WN movement gotten from these supposed woman? Neither Sydney Watson or Lauren Southern have white kids, let alone 5-6 white kids, which they could have had. But they love the power and attention this grift gives them, they love being edgy and "one of the boys". So ironically enough, they will actively participate in the low white birthrates. Meanwhile, I know many european Muslims online who have 5+ kids. Someone like Abdulraheem Green is British and has 10 kids. Although admittedly I'm not sure if his wife is white too. These bitches would do more for WN if they just settled down and fucked a sub8 white guy, but nooooo, that money and fame and attention is just too lucrative. Also, let's be real, these WN women like Sydney Watson are definitely not virgins

You also see this type of behavior in their imagery, like when they use a white woman crying on a train full of brown people, or when they use a woman being racist in their memes. It screams a defeated attempt at trying trying to appease white women, who will never willingly give their rights away. White women are collectively the most privileged group to ever walk the face of the earth. In terms of living standards, social treatment, job opportunities, sexual access, you name it. So think about it logically, why would these white women give up these privileges when they live their lives like queens? Why the fuck would the average white woman WANT the responsibility of raising kids and taking care domestically and sexually of a sub8 man when she can make money and get railed by a new chad every week?

Screenshot 20240809 125358 Samsung Internet

This is an example of what I mean. And this tweet is what inspired me to make this post. Sydney Watson, the supposed, so-called "based white nationalist" is out here questioning why a man doesn't want his GF saying how she considers him husband material and not fuckboy material. She's arguing against a man being upset that his GF said she wouldnt fuck him in a hookup, and of course, we all know hook ups are chad only, but marry him, admitting she sees him as a beta cuxx buxx. In other words, for all her show boating about being le trad woman, she is defending fornication and she is defending her fellow woman being a whore.

It just goes to show that no matter how much a woman attempts to be level headed, no matter how much she pretends to care about men, no matter how much she pretends to be loyal to her tribe, her womanism always shows itself, every single time. They truly are the jews of gender.

But this screencap is just another of the plentiful evidence of why white women who come anywhere near white nationalism are a mistake. They will never be based, they will never sacrifice or control their hypergamy for the greater good. What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

An unfortunate trend I've noticed in WN circles such as Stormfront. They rightfully put an enormous amount of blame on nonwhite scum for trashing society but then put women (only white women, but still) on a pedestal. Nobody can say anything wrong about their beautiful white baby-makers, even though white women whore themselves out to niggers and rich arabs and treat ordinary white men as subhumans even compared to poorer and uglier minorities. White women are single-handedly the biggest traitors of the white race. White women, in my experience, are far in a way the most politically bluepilled/jewpilled group, even moreso than women of other races somehow.

These women are not only destructive to men with their terrible decisions, but also to themselves. They will breed into existence a world that hates them. We can already see it with how many single white mothers are mindlessly infatuated with their interracial children who hate their guts and make their lives a living hell. Feminity is toxic and self-destructive. They make terrible decisions, and on top of that, they never learn from them.

WNs and incels ought to come together and unite into a movement that rejects BOTH minorities and women. The only species with ANY potential for noble character and valuable contribution to society is white men. As we approach an age in which reproduction can be automated, and feminity replaced, we should seek the erradication of the female species entirely. Men will inherit the stars, and women, their graves.

You cannot love the white race and also love women. They are at odds with one another by their very nature. To value white masculinity is to value humanity.
Realest shit I’ve read today. I still love my non-White incels but some also put white whores on pedestals too - they need to appreciate their race of women instead.

Stormfront worships women. Like normies, they thing women can never be wrong, and criticizing white women is "dividing the white race :soy:".
This is laughable because all statistics demonstrate wymin are significantly overrepresented amongst the voters of cultural marxist political parties that promote the invasion of Europe by savages.

I made a similar reply once: here it is copy-pasted

One of the funniest trends I notice among white nationalist cucks is their tendency to worship supposed right wing women, be it bitches like Lauren Southern or Meloni. Needless to say, not only is this pathetic, not only does this not work, but it also reeks of foid worship.

It's pathetic because it's basically admitting white men have been so defeated, so humiliated, and so weakened politically and spiritually that they need to appeal to the whims of women as if any revolution has ever been succesful by trying to appease those cunts. Name me one movement in histoty that was ever succesful by appealing to cunts?

I especially love Lauren Southern's case because the dumb bitch spent years crying and bemoaning Arabs, only to go and get creampied and ABANDONED by some subhuman jungle gook. Shit's a fucking comedy. And she will now forever be a permanent stain on redpill women, someone leftists will point and laugh at as the ultimate end of any white nationalist woman.

It also never works. What has the WN movement gotten from these supposed woman? Neither Sydney Watson or Lauren Southern have white kids, let alone 5-6 white kids, which they could have had. But they love the power and attention this grift gives them, they love being edgy and "one of the boys". So ironically enough, they will actively participate in the low white birthrates. Meanwhile, I know many european Muslims online who have 5+ kids. Someone like Abdulraheem Green is British and has 10 kids. Although admittedly I'm not sure if his wife is white too. These bitches would do more for WN if they just settled down and fucked a sub8 white guy, but nooooo, that money and fame and attention is just too lucrative. Also, let's be real, these WN women like Sydney Watson are definitely not virgins

You also see this type of behavior in their imagery, like when they use a white woman crying on a train full of brown people, or when they use a woman being racist in their memes. It screams a defeated attempt at trying trying to appease white women, who will never willingly give their rights away. White women are collectively the most privileged group to ever walk the face of the earth. In terms of living standards, social treatment, job opportunities, sexual access, you name it. So think about it logically, why would these white women give up these privileges when they live their lives like queens? Why the fuck would the average white woman WANT the responsibility of raising kids and taking care domestically and sexually of a sub8 man when she can make money and get railed by a new chad every week?

Screenshot 20240809 125358 Samsung Internet

This is an example of what I mean. And this tweet is what inspired me to make this post. Sydney Watson, the supposed, so-called "based white nationalist" is out here questioning why a man doesn't want his GF saying how she considers him husband material and not fuckboy material. She's arguing against a man being upset that his GF said she wouldnt fuck him in a hookup, and of course, we all know hook ups are chad only, but marry him, admitting she sees him as a beta cuxx buxx. In other words, for all her show boating about being le trad woman, she is defending fornication and she is defending her fellow woman being a whore.

It just goes to show that no matter how much a woman attempts to be level headed, no matter how much she pretends to care about men, no matter how much she pretends to be loyal to her tribe, her womanism always shows itself, every single time. They truly are the jews of gender.

But this screencap is just another of the plentiful evidence of why white women who come anywhere near white nationalism are a mistake. They will never be based, they will never sacrifice or control their hypergamy for the greater good. What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

Right on

:yes:

White sluts are the main reason I left white nationalism. I was tired of vagina worshipping retards. People who are ready to kill and die for sluts who suck black dicks and only seek their own degenerate pleasures.

On top of all it is cucked to worship and seek to protect someone who wants you dead and treats you like a cockroach. All white foids hate me, despise me because i was born ugly. They want me dead and my genes gone. And i should be dedicating my life to protect them? Jfl.
Valid points. I was Geert Wilders style classical liberal for a long time, but the Female Question opened my eyes. First of all, women are the ones most supportive of idiotic immigration policies and secondly, I shouldn't support women of the race that more or less despise me, whilst ethnos might date me. Therefore, I don't support segregation, I merely oppose the invasion of violent thugs. Obviously, Europe (like any other continent) has no problems with SEA or FE migrants.

Realest shit I’ve read today. I still love my non-White incels but some also put white whores on pedestals too - they need to appreciate their race of women instead.
I do not really mind other races provided they keep to themselves in their parts of the world.

Valid points. I was Geert Wilders style classical liberal for a long time, but the Female Question opened my eyes. First of all, women are the ones most supportive of idiotic immigration policies and secondly, I shouldn't support women of the race that more or less despise me, whilst ethnos might date me. Therefore, I don't support segregation, I merely oppose the invasion of violent thugs. Obviously, Europe (like any other continent) has no problems with SEA or FE migrants.
You will sell-out humanities future so you can have sex? How many nonwhites have landed on the moon or cured a disease?

I merely oppose the invasion of violent thugs
I will always oppose that. I dont want to look over my shoulder everytime i leave house to see if some 30 iq savage is coming to fuck me up.. thankfully on balkans its not like that and wont be anytime soon. But i been to West europe for work and its literal hell.

whilst ethnos might date me
They wont, im personally way to ugly for them even. They might try to use me to get to Europe and thats it. But even if I was lets say 4/10 instead of 2 so i would be able to seamaxx or any other shitholemaxx i would never do it. It is in my opinion a fucking cucked and pathetic existence. To run from your own home, your own race to some fucking shithole to mix your genes with some ugly gook, all while knowing you were sent there by women of your own race cause you are inferior. I would rather kms honestly

You will sell-out humanities future so you can have sex? How many nonwhites have landed on the moon or cured a disease?
First of all, far-east nations have a higher average IQ than Caucasians, but they apparently aren't creative/innovative (in historical perspective). But modern China seems to be very innovative. What kind of innovation do you expect from countries which have state-ordained DE&I policies everywhere? My country has one of the highest PISA scores in Europe, yet my nation lacks any kind of critical thinking whatsoever. Right now the West still has the potential for innovation but gradually it will diminish and China's share will grow. The share of white Europeans in the EU will continue to decline and the share of low-IQ immigrants will continue growing. Resistance has been tried out countless times: all of this to naught.

But even if I was lets say 4/10 instead of 2 so i would be able to seamaxx or any other shitholemaxx i would never do it. It is in my opinion a fucking cucked and pathetic existence. To run from your own home, your own race to some fucking shithole to mix your genes with some ugly gook, all while knowing you were sent there by women of your own race cause you are inferior. I would rather kms honestly
I vigorously disagree with your opinions. First, your assumption is wrong: 4/10 is still quite datable, but not promising for marriage. As to my own race, I consider modern Europeans degenerate scum and it's entirely justified for a man of reason to escape such a cesspit of filth. Furthermore, I've talked to a few filipinos: well, these are really low-IQ people. nonetheless they are friendly, polite and lo and behold! even male-female friendship exists among them. which obviously is impossible among Caucasians, where everything boils down to sex/SMV.

First of all, far-east nations have a higher average IQ than Caucasians, but they apparently aren't creative/innovative (in historical perspective). But modern China seems to be very innovative. What kind of innovation do you expect from countries which have state-ordained DE&I policies everywhere? My country has one of the highest PISA scores in Europe, yet my nation lacks any kind of critical thinking whatsoever. Right now the West still has the potential for innovation but gradually it will diminish and China's share will grow. The share of white Europeans in the EU will continue to decline and the share of low-IQ immigrants will continue growing. Resistance has been tried out countless times: all of this to naught.
I did not realize you referred to east asians specifically.

If anything, they will probably beat us to the moon at this rate. They are like ants in that they work together instinctively to achieve impressive things. Add to this that they are conquerors and you have a recipe for a space empire.

But the Asians should also be feared. Do not forget that we are to them what the mud races are to us. They will genocide whites. The fact that whites don't put more effort into competing with them is a tragedy.

They just simp for White femoids in the hopes of getting sex from them since most WN men are sub 5 in looks. It's motivated by sex first & foremost.
Based

Stormfront worships women. Like normies, they thing women can never be wrong, and criticizing white women is "dividing the white race :soy:".
A nogger's sloppy seconds

Honestly, it depends on how you look. If you're a Chad (of any race), you can find a loyal and proud ethno-nationalist woman who will support you every step of the way. The "good women don't exist" meme is for normies, a Chad can find a loyal trad race-conscious housewife easily (if he wants).

Honestly, it depends on how you look. If you're a Chad (of any race), you can find a loyal and proud ethno-nationalist woman who will support you every step of the way. The "good women don't exist" meme is for normies, a Chad can find a loyal trad race-conscious housewife easily (if he wants).
Pussy spread wide no effort

While i get to suffer as inkell for the rest of this Life

Andrew Anglin is my fave White nationalist. That's because he also has a profoundly realistic perspective on wyminz.

This is the most insane cope I hear about asians. They are plenty creative JFL
They can innovate, definitely. For instance the blue LED was invented by an Asian and was incredibly difficult to devise.

Their love is still conditional: it's for status. And if a better man comes along, or their husband falls on hard times, they will abandon him. Those women are no better.

All very true. White patriarchy is the key to the preservation of the white race. To confirm this, one need only look at the correlation between the rise of feminism and tolerance of women in the public sphere and the decline of Western civilization. Of course, feminism was not the direct cause of the decline per se, it was more of a symptom of the decline caused by the degeneration of Western men who allowed feminism to take hold and eventually capitulated to it.

Though I sympathize with the WNs (even though I'm not one myself because I'm an ethno-nationalist and "White" isn't any particular ethnicity), how is the WN plight related to inceldom? Yes, White whores are race traitors and breeding with niggers at unprecedented rates to create the mutt race, but WTF does that have to do with Ranjeet's inceldom in India or Abdou's inceldom in Morocco or Jorge's inceldom in Peru?

An unfortunate trend I've noticed in WN circles such as Stormfront. They rightfully put an enormous amount of blame on nonwhite scum for trashing society but then put women (only white women, but still) on a pedestal. Nobody can say anything wrong about their beautiful white baby-makers, even though white women whore themselves out to niggers and rich arabs and treat ordinary white men as subhumans even compared to poorer and uglier minorities. White women are single-handedly the biggest traitors of the white race. White women, in my experience, are far in a way the most politically bluepilled/jewpilled group, even moreso than women of other races somehow.

These women are not only destructive to men with their terrible decisions, but also to themselves. They will breed into existence a world that hates them. We can already see it with how many single white mothers are mindlessly infatuated with their interracial children who hate their guts and make their lives a living hell. Feminity is toxic and self-destructive. They make terrible decisions, and on top of that, they never learn from them.

WNs and incels ought to come together and unite into a movement that rejects BOTH minorities and women. The only species with ANY potential for noble character and valuable contribution to society is white men. As we approach an age in which reproduction can be automated, and feminity replaced, we should seek the erradication of the female species entirely. Men will inherit the stars, and women, their graves.

You cannot love the white race and also love women. They are at odds with one another by their very nature. To value white masculinity is to value humanity.
kill all white whores

The only species with ANY potential for noble character and valuable contribution to society is white men. As we approach an age in which reproduction can be automated, and feminity replaced, we should seek the erradication of the female species entirely. Men will inherit the stars, and women, their graves.
so then we cant esccortcel:feelsrope:

Onlyfans is part of our culture you incel sperg!!111

proud boys have always been massive cucks and simps
they are pathetic

i have been in the west for over 20yrs now, can safely say white foids are by far the most degenerate and slutty.
Where are you from

stormfag highest iq is 50, what do you expect?

Actually a good strat + better do it before passportbros take over. Ive hears good things about Wales as well. Poland, Wales, Sweden, Iceland is alright though not slavic.

A trip to Belarus could probably get you a few girls tbh.
Why Gales? What makes it different to the rest of the UK?

Retarded cope in 2024 nobody cares about race men and women.

There are ugly people and good looking people in every race.

A woman wont reject a 6'5 tyrone for a 5'3 white incel just because its the "right" thing to do to preserve the white race.

Shed rather take the one with superior athletic genetics and looks.

Same for men, i bet you would drool for a sexy skinny feminine asian and you would drag your balls on glass for her instead of taking an ugly white landwhale bpd bitch.

Same for men, i bet you would drool for a sexy skinny feminine asian and you would drag your balls on glass for her instead of taking an ugly white landwhale bpd bitch.
That's why nobody takes WNs seriously. The only difference between them and white leftists is that one hates niggers while the other one worships them.

How old are you no one uses storm front

I support global segregation, everyone should stay in their own country. But incels boasting their race which brings them no favour in return is cope, that's what I meant
Wdym brings no favour?