Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any university dropouts

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
i am a third year and dropping out as i have lost the will to live. im a true cel. a legit failure in all its forms

A potential and probable one here.

Perhaps. I never reached university.

@Ap0calypse is a Biochemistry student. He struggles with socialization due to mental illness.

I graduated, but it doesn't fucking matter anyway because I'm not NT or attractive enough to do well in interviews

I graduated, but it doesn't fucking matter anyway because I'm not NT or attractive enough to do well in interviews
what did u study

I dropped out in fourth year :feelskek: same. I couldn't take it anymore. it was pain. and it was garbage.

I switch majors and universities and dropped out multiple times and still I'm not where I wanted, because of sheer incompetence

I'm in the edge of dropping out again, but then I will have no way of return

what did u study
mechanical engineering. didn't want to study computer science coz I was afraid to be replaced by pajeets :smonk: they probably still could've fucked that up as well to be a shit experience even though I have a significant understanding of it so could've completed much easier and there would've been more truecels so it might've been comfier but who knows. also I went to the capital to ascend with a college roastie when I could've just stayed in my hometown and been comfier. the capital is aids and you had to study well for their shit tests to even get a 2 person cramped shit room :owo: could've had mom cook for me and ldar at home. I fucked up. but it was also shit

I don't want to doxx myself, it's a first world country from the west though, and it was a top 5 university
sorry to hear that bud. country's loss

mechanical engineering. didn't want to study computer science coz I was afraid to be replaced by pajeets :smonk: they probably still could've fucked that up as well to be a shit experience even though I have a significant understanding of it so could've completed much easier and there would've been more truecels so it might've been comfier but who knows. also I went to the capital to ascend with a college roastie when I could've just stayed in my hometown and been comfier. the capital is aids and you had to study well for their shit tests to even get a 2 person cramped shit room :owo: could've had mom cook for me and ldar at home. I fucked up. but it was also shit
Me too!

Lots of engineers here!

What are the odds?

I quit and went into self taught geology and made a living off of selling mineral specimens. Gold silver gemstones and shit... Never owned a mine though.

After covid my college went to shit anyways so I'll focus on working with a friend.

I dropped out of kindergarten shit was too hard. “Muh addition:soy:” “muh ABCs:soy:

Literally(Non-Jokingly):

I was homeschooled due to health problems and bullying, which meant I sat in isolation daily while my parents constantly argued and hit each-other. My father would unlock our house door after work each day and start violent confrontations with Mother. I'd sit in my room and fidget while they were arguing.

Screenshot from 2022 01 18 19 33 24

Screenshot from 2022 01 18 19 41 54

As such, I was never properly educated by Mother(Writing practice was the most she offered to me) and so I educated myself by reading any interesting books I could find, which included a nursing reference my maternal grandmother gave Mother and pocket dictionaries. When I visited my paternal grandparents, I'd sometimes read health-related articles online and fanfiction.

I could've been much more by adolescence if I had received early treatment for ADHD and Dyscalculia. Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 18 59 12

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 18 58 20

5zg5ai

I've dropped out ten times. :feelscomfy:

i am a third year and dropping out as i have lost the will to live. im a true cel. a legit failure in all its forms
I dropped out twice after just a few months but managed to get a masters during my third attempt. University is cheap in my country though so it's probably harder to go back for anglospherecels.

Me too!

Lots of engineers here!

What are the odds?

I quit and went into self taught geology and made a living off of selling mineral specimens. Gold silver gemstones and shit... Never owned a mine though.
damn are you the guy from discovery channel :owo:

You're dropping out because you are ugly???? You are bluepilled :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You are the retarded one faggot, why would you continue to toil as a subhuman in a place full of rich good looking people, so you can go work for other rich good looking people and get treated like shit by all

Did you manage to ascend with the roastie? :feelshehe:

Perhaps. I never reached university.

@Ap0calypse is a Biochemistry student. He struggles with socialization due to mental illness.
Yeah. Most of the Universities in my state rejected me based off of low IQ and bad Grades.

ur dropping out too @Mentally lost cel ? brutal, at least younger than me

do it now instead of wasting time, dont hope on the small chance that you might make it, you wouldnt enjoy your job later anyway
Stfu with your idiotic advices

No, and OP it isn't worth it to drop out in the 3rd year, you might as well get your degree at least. :feelsjuice: