Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any uncucked Netflix recommendations? (series or movie)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I'm sick of foid leads, "strong female characters", and feminist messages thrown in.

I like sci-fi and horror, but any type that's good enough will do, as long as it fits the description I want.

Black Mirror minus a few episodes is pretty blackpilled and doesnt typically star foids.

Black Mirror minus a few episodes is pretty blackpilled and doesnt typically star foids.

Yes, I love most Black Mirror episodes! I was surprised at how blackpilled it can get.However, I hated 'USS Callister' --- that was one of the more cucked episodes

Yes, I love most Black Mirror episodes! I was surprised at how blackpilled it can get.However, I hated 'USS Callister' --- that was one of the more cucked episodes
I liked the Callister episode but wasnt crazy about the ending. Too happy of an ending.

twin peaks if you haven't seen it. i like to watch the original goosebumps tv show on there for nostalgia. the lost boys is on there and that movie is really good.