Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any tech support cels have any tips for a newbie tech support cels?

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
So I started in a tech support job yesterday, but I'm a quivering spergy nerd and everytime the damn phone rings my heart skips a beat. I'd like to know if there's any experienced tech support cels around that could give me any tips on how to do this job right, like, yesterday I had to do a virus removal and had to resort to ccleaner and malwarebytes to do it, is this really it?

Thanks for any tips you guys throw at me. This is hell...

Inb4 just go NEET
I wish I could...

@chudur-budur gtfih

@chudur-budur gtfih
I am not into tech support boyo, I wish I could help.

I do the most incelest job ever, I am doing PhD and my shit is about doing research. I spend most of my time in my cubicle alone minding my own shit. I only talk with my adviser and 5/6 people in my lab. But I am comfortable with giving presentations and shit because I never assume my audiences as humans, most of the time they are pathetic cucks. I see them as a herd of sheep.

I am not into tech support boyo, I wish I could help.

I do the most incelest job ever, I am doing PhD and my shit is about doing research. I spend most of my time in my cubicle alone minding my own shit. I only talk with my adviser and 5/6 people in my lab. But I am comfortable with giving presentations and shit because I never assume my audiences as humans, most of the time they are pathetic cucks. I see them as a herd of sheep.
I had a job like this back in 2013, but it was programming instead of research, good times...

Also, thanks for the replies everyone.
It's like I have a knife put against my throat at all times, one little mistake and I'm fucked

Last edited:
It will probably get easier with time. Try to stick it out. If you're an aspie/autist, one of your life goals should be to learn to "pass" as socially normally among normies, and this will provide you with experience to make you more successful at that.

Thank you guys for the replies

I just had the worse task right now, client couldn't connect to their server via hamachi and I had to sort it out but I haven't used hamachi since I was 12 and trying to play pirated online games, in the end it was simple but it took way too long to do and I had to resort to asking help from another tech sup guy....
I'm at the restroom dumping one anxious magma diarrhea why must I be like this???:cryfeels:

God today was even worse, I had to give support on a software that the company didn't develop and that I received zero training, the client phoned me (the support) and then i had to phone the tech support for the software and then help the client i feel so useless fml

God today was even worse, I had to give support on a software that the company didn't develop and that I received zero training, the client phoned me (the support) and then i had to phone the tech support for the software and then help the client i feel so useless fml

It's over tbh.

Don't sweat it, its not your if the company didn't prepare you, as long as you helped the client then its fine