Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any swisscels around here?

T

timmy1882

Banned
-
What's ur experiences in Switzerland?

Nah your too rich

Go to Asia

There are a few

Probably the same as in Germany if not worse bc Schweizer foids are used to higher living standards.

Not me but based for not being in the EU.

too many mountains

i prefer flat land

I thought Switzerland was one of the happiest countries in the world

Relatively hard to invade in HOI4 (for a small country)

i am not swiss but i heard that this country have amazing choclate and very good clothing styles plus the parfums made in swiss are the best.
i am sure everyone is rich asf in that place (or not)

i am not swiss but i heard that this country have amazing choclate and very good clothing styles plus the parfums made in swiss are the best.
i am sure everyone is rich asf in that place (or not)
they are rich af, been avoiding war for so long

@ADHD_cel @Swagpilled @BPJ

Why is the German speaking world obsessed with Incels lately. From cringy documentaries to pesky Journalist lurkers?

Why is the German speaking world obsessed with Incels lately. From cringy documentaries to pesky Journalist lurkers?
They already made incel related articles in Vice 2-3 years ago, kek

Bc German countries are cucked as hell at this point and would love to put all the smelly inklers and basement-dwellers in prison. Also German countries are Gigachad-only so the Incel population is very high.

deutschland geht den bach runter alles was nicht auf dem boden liegt und immigranten/staatsstiefel küsst muss ausgerottet werden.