Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any surgerycels who are planning on getting a surgery?

got a useless degree from a useless college
dont know what to do now

i wouldnt be rotting in this site if i was atleast 5'7
im gonna start college after bimax, i went to uni for 2 years, got proper subhuman treatment so dropped out

anyways the course im doing doesnt gaf about ur grad age if you get it from good uni so thats good

im gonna start college after bimax, i went to uni for 2 years, got proper subhuman treatment so dropped out

anyways the course im doing doesnt gaf about ur grad age if you get it from good uni so thats good
damn so your face is that bad huh
hope life will be better after your surgery my brocel

degrees are useless anyways in this shithole of a overpopulated hyper-competitive country

damn so your face is that bad huh
hope life will be better after your surgery my brocel

degrees are useless anyways in this shithole of a overpopulated hyper-competitive country
degrees are good if done from mogger (top 2-3 college) and only worth it if not humanities or commerce only stem and even if stem its to be done from mogger unis

and yes bro it really was that bad but its funny asf cuz when i fraud by jutting my jaw forward i get compliments and attention

i have sfs (short face syndrome) 1% of the population suffers from this condition and guess what? They all post here.

only good thing about it is that after you get treated like a dog if u can afford bimax u can ascend to at least ltn if rest of your facial features are good

degrees are good if done from mogger (top 2-3 college) and only worth it if not humanities or commerce only stem and even if stem its to be done from mogger unis

and yes bro it really was that bad but its funny asf cuz when i fraud by jutting my jaw forward i get compliments and attention

i have sfs (short face syndrome) 1% of the population suffers from this condition and guess what? They all post here.

only good thing about it is that after you get treated like a dog if u can afford bimax u can ascend to at least ltn if rest of your facial features are good
im too low iq to get into STEM degree college so never even began

also its great that youre in India instead of any western countries cause you would have roped already

im too low iq to get into STEM degree college so never even began

also its great that youre in India instead of any western countries cause you would have roped already
bro even here any other person wouldve roped idk how i made it this far lmao

bro even here any other person wouldve roped idk how i made it this far lmao
i already tried roping 3 times, but was too much of a pussy

shit first time i tried roping was when i was 16

the survival instinct always kicks in

i already tried roping 3 times, but was too much of a pussy

shit first time i tried roping was when i was 16

the survival instinct always kicks in
ive had roping on my mind sice 12
only ever attempted once tho and almost succeeded (i od'ed on opioids)