Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any surgerycels who are planning on getting a surgery?

M

MSCONTIN550

Waiting for info.
-
Im a sub5 deformedcel i have a recessed jaw and SFS [short face syndrome] i have been called a rat in real life and im planning on getting bimax which if all goes well will ascend me to solid mtn

I wish my dad supported and financed my looksmaxxing surgery goals! :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I need monobloc lefort 3 bimax distraction osteogenesis to look good.

Im a sub5 deformedcel i have a recessed jaw and SFS [short face syndrome] i have been called a rat in real life and im planning on getting bimax which if all goes well will ascend me to solid mtn
Get bimax distraction osteogenesis (DO). DO allows for much greater distractions. Remember that any distraction less than 11 mm will NOT produce noticeable results.

SURGERY OR ROPE

THE ONLY OPTIONS I GOT

im too low iq and poor to get money for surgery though

SO ROPE IT IS

I wish my dad supported and financed my looksmaxxing surgery goals! :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Get bimax distraction osteogenesis (DO). DO allows for much greater distractions. Remember that any distraction less than 11 mm will NOT produce noticeable results.
Why r u going to Dr sunil idk i mean u sound rich so go to tauro hes considered best maxillofacial in india

btw im curry can i hit you up in dms i need to talk about some surgery adjacent life shit basically more life shit but to do with surgeries like its social aspects send me a dm bro

Dude leftort3? are u serious thats for syndromic patients right like real deformed niggas i dont think you need that shit bro

Yes in the future after I finish my education. I also additionaly plan to fix my teeth before doing other surgeries

get surgery
you only got one fucking life
dont suffer if you can get out of it
bro for fucking real

i can live a normal fucking life after bimax like basically get mtn-htn lite treatment, ive been larping with my frauded pics and girls give me good treatment i get called handsome and good looking

i cant take this sub4 life man, i got fucking laughed at mang

its surgery or rope for me

bro for fucking real

i can live a normal fucking life after bimax like basically get mtn-htn lite treatment, ive been larping with my frauded pics and girls give me good treatment i get called handsome and good looking

i cant take this sub4 life man, i got fucking laughed at mang

its surgery or rope for me
good luck with your future surgery
live a good life

Btw what falio are u trying to fix with surgery im treating short face syndrome cuz of recessed lower third
limb legthening will save my life
but its like 40k dollars and ill never be able to make that much in my life probably lmao

Thinking of getting my micropenis corrected via surgery.

btw im curry can i hit you up in dms i need to talk about some surgery adjacent life shit basically more life shit but to do with surgeries like its social aspects send me a dm bro
Yes DM me here.

limb legthening will save my life
but its like 40k dollars and ill never be able to make that much in my life probably lmao
how tall are you
you said your face is good and if so remember getting back to curryland is always an option
rich areas in mumbai are like second world countries its not bad at all
i would consider this if i were you

how tall are you
you said your face is good and if so remember getting back to curryland is always an option
rich areas in mumbai are like second world countries its not bad at all
i would consider this if i were you
i live in curryland boyo never got out of my country even once

Bill Murray Film GIF

how are you manlet in curryland whats your height even im 5'8.5" but its fine i dont height mog but it doesnt affect me too bad
height stops mattering in curryland above 5'7 only face and status matters

just remember to exhaust your copes before roping
i used to watch a lot of anime, videogames and movies before getting blackpilled

after getting blackpilled and knowing the brutality of the world i haven't used yt, ig or havent played a video game or movie or anime

its just too depressing for me to consume visual media, all im waiting for is death

i used to watch a lot of anime, videogames and movies before getting blackpilled

after getting blackpilled and knowing the brutality of the world i haven't used yt, ig or havent played a video game or movie or anime

its just too depressing for me to consume visual media, all im waiting for is death
how old are you bro and are you in college
unironically do kratom it helps with depression a lot hmu for source

I doubt that is possible
Penile extension surgery is a thing you know. It won't become massive it will probably add an inch or less but I would be getting some masculinity back and stop pissing on my balls 24/7.

how old are you bro and are you in college
unironically do kratom it helps with depression a lot hmu for source
im 21
well im not depressed and dont have any mental illnesses

just accepted reality and wanna die