Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any sickcels here?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
The last three days I've had the Influenza virus and it sucks. My throat is sore and it hurts when I swallow food/water, I wake up in the middle of the night with my head feeling like it hit against a brick wall with mild ear pain, and I feel incredibly drowsy throughout the day,

The one day I go outside and not even 24 hours later the symptoms started. Stick to LDARing boyos

I had a flu bug at the start of the year. A cough started to develop at the turn of the year and I went out for a run on New Year's Day which was a mistake. The next day I was absolutely floored, and over the next couple of days I had no energy and got so bad I ended up collapsing on my bathroom floor.

Since recovering I've not been out running again and have been LDARing when not working - definitely the way forward.

I haven’t been sick in like a year tbh.

Probably because I never leave my house.

During October gone by I was diagnosed with chlamydia

I dont get sick much probably because I dont go out