Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any seasonal anime recommendations ?

InceldianWarrior

InceldianWarrior

Keep moving forward
★★
Anything good airing rn or aired recently ?
Only "new stuff" I watched is the latest seasons of Mushoku Tensei, Demon slayer and Classroom of the Elite

No seasonal anime for your face

only watching this season :
Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian

other than that others doesnt look to good tbh

Days with My Stepsister​

143707.webp

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: KEEEEEEEKKKEEKEKK!!!
FUCKING SHIT IS THIS

Pseudo Harem​

143547.webp

FUCK THESE CUCK SHOW, 2 CUNTS FLIRTING :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
I'm watching or started watching:

The Strongest Magician in the Demon Lord's Army - Pretty mediocre not worth it

No Longer Allowed in Another World - Pretty cool premise with the mc that wants to die constantly, but then i started reading manga and got annoyed that some stupid kid that joined the team and steals the spotlight constantly and even the catgirl that mc saved started getting super close to that shota, i bet a foid wrote that shit they love raping kids and ntr. So in a trash it goes.

The Ossan Newbie Adventurer, Trained to - Not bad, started reading manga and it had some cool fights, but anime will be unfinished with only 12 episodes.

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin - saCUNNY do i need to add more? :feelshehe:

My Deer Friend Nokotan - anime of the season so far it has very similar humor to the Jashin-chan dropkick, and OP's song is so damn catchy it just needs more characters to create some more hilarious situations.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvIVRQ4E7I

Plus-Sized Elf - if it's the same as manga then it should be pretty fun anime, but plot was going nowhere in the manga so don't expect for it to end in satisfying manner. Oni and that succubus should be bred every day.

Pretty average season so far not a single 8-10/10 banger

when will nips stop with that Russian foids having white hair trope it's so dumb :feelshaha:

There is a lot of snow so all russian women needs to have white hair :feelstastyman: I guess african foid all have yellow hair because there is a sand everywhere right nippponghos? :feelskek: Blyat cyka idi nahui.

shoushimin series seems pretty good, same guy who made Hyouka
also monogatari off & monster season if you are up to date with the series

only watching this season :

other than that others doesnt look to good tbh
What about the deer show

when will nips stop with that Russian foids having white hair trope it's so dumb :feelshaha:
only time I remember them NOT doing this is in girls und panzer
Thanks for the recommendations, will give them a try.

shoushimin series seems pretty good, same guy who made Hyouka
hyouka was good, just wished it lasted longer. Will look it up.
also monogatari off & monster season if you are up to date with the series
I actually never got around to watching monogatari. Is it good ?

I actually never got around to watching monogatari. Is it good ?
Too much femdom even for my taste, girls completely dominate mc almost all the time especially Senjougahara, i'm trying to catch up to the last season it's it's painful to watch. Pace is way too fast they keep changing scenes super quick my brain hurts after just 2 episodes of season 2 :fuk: They also keep introducing too many fucking girls that i can't keep with their names. It's like this series don't know when to stop and always goes at over the limit.

Last edited:
i'm trying to catch up to the last season it's it's painful to watch. Pace is way too fast they keep changing scenes super quick my brain hurts after just 2 episodes of season 2
least schizophrenic nisio isin work
have you watched Tatami Galaxy?

have you watched Tatami Galaxy?
Nope but had it on my watchlist. I had a long break from anime and only in past few years i'm trying to catch up with over 15 years of anime that i neglected.

Nope but had it on my watchlist. I had a long break from anime and only in past few years i'm trying to catch up with over 15 years of anime that i neglected.
it's even more fast-paced and schizophrenic in its presentation than Monogatari, though doesn't look as good

There is a lot of snow so all russian women needs to have white hair :feelstastyman: I guess african foid all have yellow hair because there is a sand everywhere right nippponghos? :feelskek: Blyat cyka idi nahui.
Yeah everytime i think of it with logic they would just look like started aging really early anyway its fiction at least because eastern foids are horrible

it's even more fast-paced and schizophrenic in its presentation than Monogatari, though doesn't look as good
:feelskek: sounds like anime that you need to watch on drugs or at 0.5x

started watching anime again wind breaker is pretty nice so far

Demon slayer
:feelspuke:
There’s not much good stuff coming out right now to be honest.

Watch Kaiji if you haven’t already, it’s very underrated. Kill la Kill and most other Trigger anime are also pretty good, but you’ve probably heard of those already.

It's boring tbh
I will say this, for a lot of people finishing it was just a case of the sunk cost fallacy, some people (rightfully) don't find nisio isin's writing agreeable or entertaining, there's a lot to pick apart in regards to it and i genuinely do think that if shaft or shinobu akiyuki weren't involved it wouldn't be half as praised as it is. makes me want to read the light novels, since it's the story without any of the flair the series is known for, people either say it's the greatest thing or that it's boring and nisio is a hack

I will say this, for a lot of people finishing it was just a case of the sunk cost fallacy
That's exactly how it was for me. The same thing happened when I watched Monster and Fullmetal Alchemist. They were boring, but I found myself at episode 14 or beyond, hesitating to drop them.
However, those were my early weeb days. Now, I don't hesitate to drop a show within the first 5 minutes if it doesn't grab my interest.
I don't even watch anime that much anymore because most of it feels like lazy, uninspired, recycled content.

Take a look at the top airing shows this summer by popularity

None of them have caught my interest so far. It's possible though that my weariness stems from the fact that the main audience is teenagers. But in recent years, Japanese anime production has clearly shifted away from the moe and bishoujo genres in favor of more shounen power trips.
When was the last time we had an anime show like Queen's Blade or Freezing? I can't recall any in the past six years.
some people (rightfully) don't find nisio isin's writing agreeable or entertaining, there's a lot to pick apart in regards to it and i genuinely do think that if shaft or shinobu akiyuki weren't involved it wouldn't be half as praised as it is.
I personally don't really care much about the studio in charge, but I really loved Shinobu and Hanekawa so much. They carried the show for me. I also really liked that math girl a lot.
makes me want to read the light novels, since it's the story without any of the flair the series is known for, people either say it's the greatest thing or that it's boring and nisio is a hack
Where can I find translated LNs online? I'm interested in exploring the genre.

Take a look at the top airing shows this summer by popularity
View attachment 1196524
None of them have caught my interest so far. It's possible though that my weariness stems from the fact that the main audience is teenagers. But in recent years, Japanese anime production has clearly shifted away from the moe and bishoujo genres in favor of more shounen power trips.
When was the last time we had an anime show like Queen's Blade or Freezing? I can't recall any in the past six years.
i watch seasonals, but it's mostly out of me not having anything better to do, most of them genuinely, at best, are mediocre. even stuff that most people consider good are at best decent when placed in the grand scheme of things (like Frieren)
in regards to consooming weebshit, light novels and visual novels seem to be the best

i watch seasonals, but it's mostly out of me not having anything better to do, most of them genuinely, at best, are mediocre. even stuff that most people consider good are at best decent when placed in the grand scheme of things (like Frieren)
Frieren started off really good when time passage and nostalgic reflections on cherished memories were the main theme, for example, when Frieren came back to Himel after 50 years because she had promised they would one day watch shooting stars together, and Himel passed away happily shortly thereafter, it brought tears to my eyes..
But it gradually shifted into another typical shonen magic battle series and characters unlocking hidden powers :feelsseriously::forcedsmile:
in regards to consooming weebshit, light novels and visual novels seem to be the best
I'm mostly into doujin music.

started watching anime again wind breaker is pretty nice so far
I had seen the name but haven't given it a try yet. Will watch later.

I'm not usually into romcoms but i've been enjoying "My Wife Has no Emotion". Its about robowaifus. Gives me hope for the future.
I like romcoms but it's depressing af when you snap back to reality. If you like robowaifus you might also like "Plastic Memories".
(https://hianime.to/plastic-memories-605?ref=search)

I wish it was darker and a bit more serious but alas, it is a shounen.

Watch Kaiji if you haven’t already, it’s very underrated. Kill la Kill and most other Trigger anime are also pretty good, but you’ve probably heard of those already.
Heard of them but never watched.

i think so
Pace is way too fast
It's boring tbh
I'll give it a try and drop it if the first few eps are boring.

I wish it was darker and a bit more serious but alas, it is a shounen.
It’s not even that, it’s just that it’s very predictable and formulaic. If you’ve watched like 3 shonen already you can predict the plot with 99% accuracy. There’s also way too many asspulls for me, even for a shonen. I also despise Zenitsu because he’s an incel stereotype, and very annoying.
Heard of them but never watched.
You should give them a shot. I recommend starting with Kill la Kill because it’s fairly short, and standalone. Edgerunners which was more recent was also pretty good, and I understood it even though I only played like 3 hours of Cyberpunk.

If you’ve watched like 3 shonen already you can predict the plot with 99% accuracy. There’s also way too many asspulls for me, even for a shonen. I also despise Zenitsu because he’s an incel stereotype, and very annoying.
yeah a lot of the humour is annoying. It wouldn't be as predictable if it was darker and more important characters died but they'd run out of characters too fast.

Edgerunners which was more recent was also pretty good, and I understood it even though I only played like 3 hours of Cyberpunk.
I watched edgerunners, it was good. The ending felt a bit forced but I guess they had to wrap it up.

stop with what
"No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face."

yeah a lot of the humour is annoying. It wouldn't be as predictable if it was darker and more important characters died but they'd run out of characters too fast.
A lot of characters die in the manga from what I’ve heard, but the deaths are pretty shit apparently. Like how Rengoku was introduced 5 minutes ago and yet we’re supposed to feel bad when he dies. They also all died at pretty much the final stretch, which feels cheap

Kill la Kill is pretty similar to edgerunners, so if you enjoyed that you should check it out. Avoid Darling in the Franxx, that one was bad.

Kaiji: ultimate survivor is also really good, the second season’s bog arc drags on a bit, but the first season and the beginning of the second are peak.

"No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face." "No _ for your face."

They also all died at pretty much the final stretch, which feels cheap
some of the deaths come too late to have any real impact on the story, they kind of feel like obligatory deaths just so people can't say nobody died. A few of them are decent as they kill off some longstanding characters but the entire story is rushed so it's still hard to be attached to characters who were introduced a long time ago.

Avoid Darling in the Franxx, that one was bad.
What's bad about it ? Just boring ? I saw it pretty often online so I would have assumed it was ok.

What's bad about it ? Just boring ? I saw it pretty often online so I would have assumed it was ok.
It was pretty good until episode 15, but the ending fumbled things really badly. The more hard sci fi system was thrown out for what was basically actual magic. There’s also suddenly aliens and the main relationship doesn’t go anywhere.

gets funnier the more they post it, xD very epic

No good current anime exist