Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Agecucks want to ban "My Wife Became a Elementary School Student"

Just to clarify, I don't care about the anime in question. The whole point of this thread was not about this series itself. My intention is to point out how low IQ agecucks really are in their purely emotion-fueled reasoning, and not just the prevailing and virulent anti-loli sentiments in the weebcuck sphere. There's a vehement disapproval of any romantic content involving minors in fiction, regardless of context, and the contoversy around this series is a very good example of it.

Embarrassed your mom would hear you defending pedo shit? Makes sense
Nope. It's because I have to redo my vocaroos multiple times. If someone overheard you repeating yourself out loud, they might think you're a bit crazy.
Kind of a reach, perhaps some form of projection through moral signalling. It's not lolicon if there is nothing erotic involved.
Aristotle IQ
Sorry you like kids bro must suck. If it's a new anime 1000% going to have creepy ass fanservice like every other anime that has ever existed
Of course you're one of those "old anime good, new anime bad" tards. Fanservice in older anime is more commonly seen, even in non-ecchi anime, but it's typically more rudimentary: quick shots of cleavage, panty flashes, boys sneaking a peek at girls changing or in hot springs, etc. Like, Lum's breasts were constantly on display in Urusei Yatsura, and Fujiko Mine's tits were out all the time in Lupin the Third. Take the nostalgia goggles off unc.

Last edited:
I’ll check it out.

Kill agecucks. Behead agecucks. Roundhouse kick a agecuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a agecuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy agecucks. Defecate in a agecucks food. Launch agecucks into the sun. Stir fry agecucks in a wok. Toss agecucks into active agecucks. Urinate into a agecucks gas tank. Judo throw agecucks into a wood chipper. Twist agecucks heads off. Report agecucks to the IRS. Karate chop agecucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant agecucks. Trap agecucks in quicksand. Crush agecucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy agecucks in a vat of acid. Eat agecucks. Dissect agecucks. Exterminate agecucks in the gas chamber. Stomp agecuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate agecucks in the oven. Lobotomize agecucks. Mandatory abortions for agecucks. Grind agecucks fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown agecucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize agecucks with a ray gun. Kick old agecucks down the stairs. Feed agecucks to alligators. Slice agecucks with a katana.

A lot of drama in the anime community has been happening
Can't imagine something more cucked and pathetic than something called "the anime community"
I respect a weeb who likes anime waifus and minds his own business, but imagine being actively participating in weeb-related social groups online, 100% normies who deserve to burn.

Kill agecucks. Behead agecucks. Roundhouse kick a agecuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a agecuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy agecucks. Defecate in a agecucks food. Launch agecucks into the sun. Stir fry agecucks in a wok. Toss agecucks into active agecucks. Urinate into a agecucks gas tank. Judo throw agecucks into a wood chipper. Twist agecucks heads off. Report agecucks to the IRS. Karate chop agecucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant agecucks. Trap agecucks in quicksand. Crush agecucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy agecucks in a vat of acid. Eat agecucks. Dissect agecucks. Exterminate agecucks in the gas chamber. Stomp agecuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate agecucks in the oven. Lobotomize agecucks. Mandatory abortions for agecucks. Grind agecucks fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown agecucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize agecucks with a ray gun. Kick old agecucks down the stairs. Feed agecucks to alligators. Slice agecucks with a katana.

As a JBmaxxer I approve. Also normies try to take the moral highground on any "issue" they make up