Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any point in moving out of my parents house?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
"Just get your own place bro girls love a guy with his own place".

What will I even do with my own place? I don't need extra space and privacy for girls since girls don't like me, everything is too expensive for a comfy life on a single income of my caliber and without my parents around I'd go weeks and months without talking to someone who isn't a store worker. There's just very little point in my view.

Getting your own place for the sake of having your own place, is to be one step away from homelessness.
Just always stick with your parents, if they allow you to.
Always, that´s also part of a surviving mechanism, protecting yourself and your hard earned money.

Don´t give money to landlord kikes, if there´s no rational reason to do so.

There isn't any point, I agree with this.

I would rather be a landlord than pay a landlord. I get pajeets with kids and shit marriages to rent my places, LOL.

Got no bitches that would come over, so why pay rent for shit I do at home, anyway?

My sisters want to move out because they have partners, willing to pay for them.

Meanwhile, I'm here trying to moneymax cause I have no life.

Save your money, buy some shit place once the markets eat shit, rent it out to other people, pay the insurance and you can live on an easy 20-30k a year rental income by LDARing and nerd copes. Not like your having kids or anything.

I think you should. I started living alone very late in life (oldcel) and getting over that hurdle was hard.
Feels like it lowers your inhib in the longterm, you have no choice but to take on more responsibilities.
If you wanna LDAR then sure, no point in moving out, but if you wanna try to at least have a small social circle then a place of your own is a must.

Getting your own place for the sake of having your own place, is to be one step away from homelessness.
Just always stick with your parents, if they allow you to.
Always, that´s also part of a surviving mechanism, protecting yourself and your hard earned money.

Don´t give money to landlord kikes, if there´s no rational reason to do so.
There isn't any point, I agree with this.

I would rather be a landlord than pay a landlord. I get pajeets with kids and shit marriages to rent my places, LOL.

Got no bitches that would come over, so why pay rent for shit I do at home, anyway?

My sisters want to move out because they have partners, willing to pay for them.

Meanwhile, I'm here trying to moneymax cause I have no life.

Save your money, buy some shit place once the markets eat shit, rent it out to other people, pay the insurance and you can live on an easy 20-30k a year rental income by LDARing and nerd copes. Not like your having kids or anything.
This is what I'm thinking too, moving out for the sake of it will just drain what little energy and cope money I have. Most if not all my cousins moved out of their parents house due to relationships and moving in together as couples and I feel my sister will be doing the same in the not too distant future. It's brutal everyone gets to take that route except me.
I wana move out because I cant deal with my shit parents
That's a good point, if you're relationship with your parents is strained then moving out may not be such a bad idea. In my case I'm ok with my parents, we have disagreements like any other people however.
If your romantically unsuccessful then there's no point of moving out because you will just be a loner also you can save alot of money so theres that
My parents are currently the only thing keeping me from falling off the deep end, just chatting to them about mundane everyday shit can pull me out of the darkness.
I think you should. I started living alone very late in life (oldcel) and getting over that hurdle was hard.
Feels like it lowers your inhib in the longterm, you have no choice but to take on more responsibilities.
If you wanna LDAR then sure, no point in moving out, but if you wanna try to at least have a small social circle then a place of your own is a must.
This is the other side to the coin I guess, it's going to happen eventually one way or another and the later I leave it the harder it gets. As for social circle I think I'd just end up getting taken advantage of.

How old were you when you flew the nest?

This is the other side to the coin I guess, it's going to happen eventually one way or another and the later I leave it the harder it gets. As for social circle I think I'd just end up getting taken advantage of.
I dislike the responsibility argument, it isn't 'wrong' but the logic isn't mutual.

You can learn to budget, cook, do your laundry, pay your bills, grocery shop and clean the house while living at home.

Having the pressure to do it, doesn't really matter.

Don't move out, just save up and live with them till you can buy a home tbh. That's what I'm doing.

How am I supposed to save 200k euros by working for 5 euros an hour

"Just get your own place bro girls love a guy with his own place".

What will I even do with my own place? I don't need extra space and privacy for girls since girls don't like me, everything is too expensive for a comfy life on a single income of my caliber and without my parents around I'd go weeks and months without talking to someone who isn't a store worker. There's just very little point in my view.
Yeah it's risky if you don't have a gf and a decent friends circle. The loneliness will eventually make you want to rope. That's the main thing that's preventing me from moving out too

The loneliness will eventually make you want to rope.
That's what happened to me. Living totally alone was gutting the first couple of months, I wanted to return home very badly.
In a way it also put a fire under my ass - if you don't want to be alone you HAVE to do something about it and learn to go outside, socialize etc..

I dislike the responsibility argument, it isn't 'wrong' but the logic isn't mutual.

You can learn to budget, cook, do your laundry, pay your bills, grocery shop and clean the house while living at home.

Having the pressure to do it, doesn't really matter.
I do a lot of this at my parents house, some chores etc keeping the place clean and tidy so I'm not a complete manchild on that front.
Don't move out, just save up and live with them till you can buy a home tbh. That's what I'm doing.
At this rate I'll still be living here as an old man.
How am I supposed to save 200k euros by working for 5 euros an hour
You're meant to meet a girl and use both full time incomes to save for a house and enjoy the tax benefits of living with a spouse.
Yeah it's risky if you don't have a gf and a decent friends circle. The loneliness will eventually make you want to rope. That's the main thing that's preventing me from moving out too
Same, I think people like us could fall down some very dark paths without parents or someone around.
That's what happened to me. Living totally alone was gutting the first couple of months, I wanted to return home very badly.
In a way it also put a fire under my ass - if you don't want to be alone you HAVE to do something about it and learn to go outside, socialize etc..
How are you managing these days?

You're meant to meet a girl and use both full time incomes to save for a house and enjoy the tax benefits of living with a spouse.
I am ment to find a foid? Are you sure you are in the right place?

I do a lot of this at my parents house, some chores etc keeping the place clean and tidy so I'm not a complete manchild on that front.
Right, now imagine that with a $2000 cost to even do that with no additional socialization.

I am ment to find a foid? Are you sure you are in the right place?
That's why it's so difficult for the likes of us and why many wait until they have a partner to fly the nest.
Right, now imagine that with a $2000 cost to even do that with no additional socialization.
A month? :shock:

How are you managing these days?
It turned out fine. Been on my own for 5 years now. The homesickness passed and my parents aren't that relevant to my life anymore. It definitely was a good decision. Learned to interact with landlords and settle disputes on my own.
I feel a bit less like a fraud among people my age now.
I can also host the whatever few acquaintances I have if they want to come over and drink. So that's a benefit.

So have you been successful and made any friends? My problem is non-NTness/Autism which makes it super hard to connect with normies

So have you been successful and made any friends? My problem is non-NTness/Autism which makes it super hard to connect with normies
"Friends" would be a strong words. Acquaintances - yes, my contact list now has additional entries besides "Dad" and "Sister".
The moving out, I think, did motivate me to go out of my way and introduce myself so I would feel less alone.

"Friends" would be a strong words. Acquaintances - yes, my contact list now has additional entries besides "Dad" and "Sister".
The moving out, I think, did motivate me to go out of my way and introduce myself so I would feel less alone.
Where did you meet these friends? Every attempt my ugly autistic ass has made over the past decade has been a failure.

Where did you meet these friends? Every attempt my ugly autistic ass has made over the past decade has been a failure.
It started with tech/nerd/IT Discord local to the city. Through there I found out about local events or workshops. Met a few people from the server, met their friends, and it grew from that.
As for the ugly/autistic aspect, yeah, they didn't much like me at first. Hanging out with a doomer/LDARer isn't fun.
Unironically, I think after I built some muscle and started to act/dress less like an autist - their attitude changed.

It started with tech/nerd/IT Discord local to the city. Through there I found out about local events or workshops. Met a few people from the server, met their friends, and it grew from that.
As for the ugly/autistic aspect, yeah, they didn't much like me at first. Hanging out with a doomer/LDARer isn't fun.
Unironically, I think after I built some muscle and started to act/dress less like an autist - their attitude changed.
That's cool I guess, I've not had any luck with local events since they were mostly middle aged couples and boomers in my area.

Got any tips on how to naturally act less of an autist? Problem is I end up toning it down so much that I can't think of anything-else to say and give off anxious withdrawn vibes according to some.

Problem is I end up toning it down so much that I can't think of anything-else to say and give off anxious withdrawn vibes according to some.
Same. I was pondering that myself. My conclusion was that I have nothing to say - because I don't do anything. (I know, obvious.)
Acquaintances/friends or any social interaction increase your uhhh "arsenal" of stuff to talk about.
they were mostly middle aged couples and boomers
Also same. I started attending classes I could find on any subject and hopped around until I found classes with a good age group and gender balance. (Classes also increase stuff you can talk about.)

Same. I was pondering that myself. My conclusion was that I have nothing to say - because I don't do anything. (I know, obvious.)
Acquaintances/friends or any social interaction increase your uhhh "arsenal" of stuff to talk about.

Also same. I started attending classes I could find on any subject and hopped around until I found classes with a good age group and gender balance. (Classes also increase stuff you can talk about.)
Getting a foot in the door is going to be hard I guess, especially when it comes to stuff to talk about that isn't autistic or internet shit nobody cares about. Half the stuff I hear people talk about in public is all stuff I don't relate to like relationships or talking about other subjects I'm not privy to due to lack of adult success.