Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any otherkincels / theriancels?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Otherkin (sometimes called "otherkind") are those who identify in some nonphysical way as nonhuman or not fully human, more specifically beings who do not currently exist on earth (though it is often used as an umbrella term). This identity is often considered to be involuntary.
Therians, or therianthropes, are people who identify, in some intrinsic way, as an animal that exists or has existed on earth.

I'm, of course, a magical pony. :feelsmage: Homo sapiens cucks are jelly of us, cos they're stupid apes, that's why they rage against muh weirdos like us.
We already live among humans and soon we'll take over, while ITcucks can keep seething how we're supposed to be silent and just take beating from homos. We're fewer in numbers, but we're way more powerful. We'll remember your philosophy of "might makes right", normies. Unlike humans, magical people can coexist in peace and harmony, no matter the species. :feelsLSD:

i don't fit either of those definitions.

Didn't the new admin say that being a ponycel was against the rules

that better not be.
retarded rule if that's the case.
I'm pretty sure they posted a 300 page ruleset for 2022 and it said that it was now a bannable offense but they reverted the rules because no one wanted to read that much text or something

I'm pretty sure they posted a 300 page ruleset for 2022 and it said that it was now a bannable offense but they reverted the rules because no one wanted to read that much text or something
good, so it's not in the rules anymore
what does being a ponycel have to do with being incel?
reminds me of when somethingawful started banning furries for no reason

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
OH MY HECKING WHOLESOME DIVERSE NEO-IDENTITIES!!!!:soy::soy::soy:
YAAAAAAS KWEEEENNNSSS:soy::soy::soy: YOU ARE SO HECKING WHOLESOME AND VALID AS AN EMPOWERED FOX-KIN:soy::soy::soy:
good, so it's not in the rules anymore
what does being a ponycel have to do with being incel?
reminds me of when somethingawful started banning furries for no reason
Most bronies are varying degrees of cringe ngl but it shouldn't be a bannable offense tbh
Just don't spam about it especially in ID

Most bronies are varying degrees of cringe ngl but it shouldn't be a bannable offense tbh
Just don't spam about it especially in ID like this thread
i think many of the greatest users of this site have been bronies

i think many of the greatest users of this site have been bronies
Any particular names? OP @TheNEET is alright but wouldn't call him GOAT