Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other talentless incels?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
My short truecel-tier friend who's a beast at gaming, won multiple prizes today after winning a tournament. He's also getting paid every month by a gaming organisation. I'm so jealous because I don't have any marketable talent.

I need a new phone ASAP, but I'm broke. If only I was able to make consistent money based off my talent alone :cryfeels:

Last edited:
All i was allowed to do as a child was to rot in front of the screen. Gee i wonder how i turned out :lul:

I used to be able to draw decently when younger but couldn't paint for shit.
Tried guitar for a few years, still suck.
Getting into mixing but can't beat match for shit even though I know what song would fit well.

*raises hand*

I don't have any skills or anything good about me, even on an autistic level.

im good at chess and some game on my computer...not exactly talented though. i just spent ages playing and they're pointless skills too.

All the things i don't suck/am good at are useless.

Literally good at nothing. I'd settle for just an interest, not even a talent, I just want to be interested in something. But I'm not, I'm both talentless and chronically bored and seeing everything as pointless, energy-consuming and very boring, despite trying for years to find something, anything interesting.

P.S: Probably spent 100k hours on gaming in my life. Yeah, sounds about right, the equivalent of 11 years in front of a screen gaming. And I SUCK at it. Especially competitive games, even ones I've played a lot I always was at trash ranks.

I'm pretty talented at most things but I never pursue anything to the end because of chronic depression and social anxiety.

There were times when I succeeded at things in the past but it just felt hollow because no one cared and I had no friends. Making friends never worked out because I'm too autistic. In the end I just gave up and started putting the minimum effort into everything.

My only talent is knowing exactly how over it is for me.

i can walk and chew gum at the same time.

All i was allowed to do as a child was to rot in front of the screen. Gee i wonder how i turned out :lul:
Giga over for neglectedcels