Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any other incels have severe brain fog?

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★
any other incels feel severe derealization and can barely comprehend the world around them and have a hard time reading, concentrating, remembering what you just read, thinking?

Symptom of monotonous brainless rotting. :feelsjuice:

Over for vaxxedcels

no but sometimes i feel a bit dizzy out of nowhere and start having hard times to see things clearly. probably because of the lack of sugar

any other incels feel severe derealization and can barely comprehend the world around them and have a hard time reading, concentrating, remembering what you just read, thinking?
depression made your brain smaller and removes the gray matter from your rain, I remember speaking so much fluently in engkish but after 3 years im pretty sure i be would not evet have the English to write this sentence

could be your brain's fluid memory decreasing, quite a natural pattern for aging to some extent

could be your brain's fluid memory decreasing, quite a natural pattern for aging to some extent
yeah somethings telling me its not because of aging bro

It's because you're blackpilled. I remember when I was aware of lookism but wasn't completely blackpilled, my mind was much clearer and I could think rationally. Once I realized eveything, it was over in a different way. It was over for my braincells

check for forward head posture and correct it.

Yes, my brain worked so much clearer just a few years ago. Now things that I could’ve easily got done are like immovable obstacles, my reaction time, attention span, ability to focus are shot.

Ya i have severe brain fog, worsening coordination issues to where i can bully walk right without looking like a drunk. Neurological decline all together this is a truecel trait to get dementia in your mid 20s.

39E4423A FDCC 4D8C B5F9 B01FEF7A0BFA 1
this is me