Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other fingernailcels here?

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]JFL at being a fingernailcel with the fingertips of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch nails. Some people have bigger pinkys than I do pointers.

https://i.imgur.com/hUAdMyO.jpg
[/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]
Not only that but you can see the white underneath and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long nailpolish, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less possible to go in water and wash away the paint (and I can’t wear my bomber red nail polish which nicely hides how much of a fingernailcel I am).

[/font][/size]

see? mods would ban this, but allow @twisted stupid post to stay up! fucking ridiculous

Yep being a fingernailcel is a death sentence. It's over

Twisted said:
The post was about being a framecel in general with the elbows being just an example.
My wrists and ankles are both tiny too. So are my shoulders but luckily I have a narrow waist so they don’t look as small as they actually are.
This post is about being a framecel in general with the fingernail being just an example

Twisted said:
The post was about being a framecel in general with the elbows being just an example.

My wrists and ankles are both tiny too. So are my shoulders but luckily I have a narrow waist so they don’t look as small as they actually are.

Being a fingernailcel is worse

I have good nails, but I let them grow and don't cut them too short.

They get pretty dirty though. kek

TheVman said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]JFL at being a fingernailcel with the fingertips of a 14 year old kid. I have tiny little bitch nails. Some people have bigger pinkys than I do pointers.

https://i.imgur.com/hUAdMyO.jpg
[/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]
Not only that but you can see the white underneath and everything which makes it look weird and abnormal. Literally looks like I’m malnourished.

At least I can conceal this flaw with long nailpolish, but with summer being just a few months away, it’ll be less and less possible to go in water and wash away the paint (and I can’t wear my bomber red nail polish which nicely hides how much of a fingernailcel I am).

[/font][/size]

see? mods would ban this, but allow @twisted stupid post to stay up! fucking ridiculous

My thumb's nail is deformed because I ripped my nail off when I was 16'ish.

I'm a clubbedthumbcel.
Only one though, the other is normal.

Looks like this

300px-Clubbed_thumb.jpg

I used to be a nail biter cel from k-12. It killed my confidence and i would always be afraid people would look at my bloody fingers. I finally quit 2 years ago but it doesnt really matter anymore because i never interact with anyone.

Weirdcel said:
I used to be a nail biter cel from k-12. It killed my confidence and i would always be afraid people would look at my bloody fingers. I finally quit 2 years ago but it doesnt really matter anymore because i never interact with anyone.
Why are people taking this thread seriously? I'm mocking twisted's elbow tread

Nailcels on suicide watch

I have fat long fingers but girly fucking nails. Looks ridiculous, fml.

TheVman said:

Nailceldom is real. Elbowceldom is too if you have an elbow too crusty, too bony, or too fatty

One of my fingertips got smashed between two dumbbells and is deformed and can't be used. So I am fingernailcel on one finger. :'(

The others are okay. I wish I had moonshaped fingernails like some people have. :'( Those look awesome on both genders.

I hope you are not troll.

TheVman said:
Twisted said:
This post is about being a framecel in general with the fingernail being just an example
TheVman said:
Weirdcel said:

I love you dude, keep doing you.
nohomo.

This is getting out of hand.

Post your eye area, I've heard people say how subhuman it is, and I need to see it with my own pair of fairly subhuman eyes (I have mild eyelid exposure, in one eye moreso than the other, jfl.)

Schizoidcel said:
I'm a clubbedthumbcel.
Only one though, the other is normal.
Looks like this
300px-Clubbed_thumb.jpg
lol holyshit its OVEEERRR!!!!!!

Recon9 said:

Megan Fox has something similar but ofc on a girl it looks so cute.
Just be female.

Schizoidcel said:
Recon9 said:
Megan Fox has something similar but ofc on a girl it looks so cute.
Just be female.
tbf megan fox has 10/10 body and face though so something that small wouldn't matter, in fact it would just be a cute little quirk for Chad, would prob start sucking it during sex or some shit, since all it would do in the long wrong is slightly differentiate her from the other stacies

since the elbowthread got bumped

Consider getting some custom fingernail implants.