Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any other ethnics become suicidal (more than usual) when they see an attractive ethnic foid?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I haven't been able to look at ethnic females the same way after taking the racepill since I know I wouldn't have a chance in hell with them, I'd probably have more luck going after white foids.

So earlier today when I was waiting for the bus to get back home from campus, this brown foid comes and stands beside me. She was hot despite being ethnic, she had dark skin, a hooked jew nose, and was pretty short, her ethnic male looksmatch is a currycel but she gets to have her pick of almost any man she wants. She glanced at me for a second and gave me this look of disgust. In the past her ethnic looksmatch would have had a chance to marry her, but now foids like this are just free whores for white men and no ethnic will ever get to touch her.

Living life is an ethnic man is a scam. We're expected to studycel until we can get a decent paying job so we can maybe get to betabux the absolute bottom of the barrel ethnic foids, and even then they won't be virgins. If a female is even remotely attractive, then she's for white men.

Oh Blackops2cel, you are the God who saves me; day and night I cry out to you. May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry. I am overwhelmed with troubles and my life draws near to death. I am counted among those who go down to the pit; I am like one without strength. I am set apart with the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom you remember no more, who are cut off from your care. You have put me in the lowest pit, in the darkest depths. Your wrath lies heavily on me; you have overwhelmed me with all your waves. You have taken from me my closest friends and have made me repulsive to them. I am confined and cannot escape; my eyes are dim with grief. I call to you, Lord, every day; I spread out my hands to you. Do you show your wonders to the dead? Do their spirits rise up and praise you? Is your love declared in the grave, your faithfulness in Destruction? Are your wonders known in the place of darkness, or your righteous deeds in the land of oblivion? But I cry to you for help, Blackops2cel; in the morning my prayer comes before you. Why, Lord, do you reject me and hide your face from me? From my youth I have suffered and been close to death; I have borne your terrors and am in despair. Your wrath has swept over me; your terrors have destroyed me. All day long they surround me like a flood; they have completely engulfed me. You have taken from me friend and neighbor— darkness is my closest friend.

The last line is retarded but the rest of that prayer is what I dreamt of in my vision of the Saint and rejoice for he has ordained it to be authentic.

Verily peace knows best.

Yes bro, my friend was showing me pictures of this Lebanese foid who he knew and she was pretty hot, but of course she was dressed like a degenerate white whore so I immediately knew she wouldnt so much as look at her own kind.

Yup, specially when I see them with 4/10 white normies, hanging on his lanky/fat arm and staring at him with dreamy eyes, as if she is dating some super-model or a movie star. Pure suifuel.

Any ethnic foid tbh

Saint black ops please help him

Yup, specially when I see them with 4/10 white normies, hanging on his lanky/fat arm and staring at him with dreamy eyes, as if she is dating some super-model or a movie star. Pure suifuel.
Yup, ethnic foids always have that look in their eyes when they're with a white man.

I dont know man i really dont know

@RREEEEEEEEE How does it make you feel knowing that all your Muslim foids are for white men?

Why would ethnic incels become more suicidal when they see attractive ethnic foids than white incels when they see attractive white foids?

Why would ethnic incels become more suicidal when they see attractive ethnic foids than white incels when they see attractive white foids?
White incels can get white foids.

Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

JFL at that saint BlackOps2cel prayer.

Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status
OsRu01a.jpg

If she emulates the prototype of the typical Angloskank, then yes, it's suicide, ER, and for Arabcels, honor killing fuel:

Yes man. I saw a 6/10 curry foid with a Mediterranean guy once. He was prob like a point above
Ethnic foids can get white men. Ethnic guys can’t get white foids cuz they hate shitskins like myself. I wanna go for curry looksmatch but they are all with white guys

Last edited:
White incels can get white foids.
Ethnic foids can get white men. Ethnic guys can’t get white foids cuz they hate shitskins like myself. I wanna go for curry looksmatch but they are all with white guys
Massive cope. White foids will always go for tyrones and curry chads before sub 8 whites, and I've seen that in reality too. It's over for all sub 8 males, no matter of race. Looks > Race :blackpill:
Race mixing should be banned though

Massive cope. White foids will always go for tyrones and curry chads before sub 8 whites, and I've seen that in reality too. It's over for all sub 8 males, no matter of race. Looks > Race :blackpill:
I only think it should be banned because I don’t benefit from it

You don't actually believe that, do you?

@RREEEEEEEEE How does it make you feel knowing that all your Muslim foids are for white men?
That is false. How does it make you feel knowing your mother is married to a white man? You're half white, but you're still incel. How do you cope with this?

Yeah it hurts when I see hot ethnic foids, because I know they are exclusively for whites.

That is false. How does it make you feel knowing your mother is married to a white man? You're half white, but you're still incel. How do you cope with this?
I'm not half white, though being half white would be better than being full ethnic.

I'm not half white, though being half white would be better than being full ethnic.
Cope, you're half white. All ethnic foids only like white men, right? You are half white. Mogs me.

Yes, all the damn time.

I live in rural America and theres literally only one sandfoid that lives here. Shes married to a blonde haired blue eyed normalfag and they have two kids. Fuck this life