Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other cels who have suffered a brain injury of some kind in childhood?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I got one that made me lose my consciousness for a short while when I was around 7 years of age and I've realized I became somewhat more ADHD- and autist-like after it.

I hit my head against a sharp object when I was little and I bled all over and had to go the emergency room. Didn't pass out or anything, just bled all over.

I feel like that probably did something.

Yes, when I was 9 years old I was playing with my sister around the house, when I was running in the hallway I slipped and [UWSL]hit [/UWSL]my head on the edge of the door from the bathroom, I fainted and wake in the car when we were going to the hospital, after some x-ray the doctor said it was just a [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]scare [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]and I wouldn't have sequels. I call it bullshit because Im in the 26º season of my life and I don't like it at all.

I hit my head against a sharp object when I was little and I bled all over and had to go the emergency room. Didn't pass out or anything, just bled all over.

I feel like that probably did something.
Yes, when I was 9 years old I was playing with my sister around the house, when I was running in the hallway I slipped and [UWSL]hit [/UWSL]my head on the edge of the door from the bathroom, I fainted and wake in the car when we were going to the hospital, after some x-ray the doctor said it was just a [UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]scare [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]and I wouldn't have sequels. I call it bullshit because Im in the 26º season of my life and I don't like it at all.

There is unfortunately a strong link between childhood head injury and adulthood mental health problems. From my experience, I can tell that it became very hard to control emotions after the injury, be it crying or laughing. I've had literal Joker-esque involuntary laughing episodes a handful of times.

Similar thing happend to me.

I got sucker punched by a big ass tall fag when I was nine and got knocked out cold.

I never told anyone and for the next few days I could feel my brain swelled in my skull, I went to school and performed as I normally would but I definitely had a concussion.

Probably some damage from that, also I have psychological issues that caused physical damage to my brain such as depression, isolation, and sexual abuse as a kid which leads to problems with memory and other cognitive issues.

Yep, the world is cruel.
Holy shit I couldn't cope with the bitterness if a future sexhaver would've done that to me.

yes when I was still in the womb, it never began for me :smonk:

Encephalitis aka. brain stem inflammation. As a 1 year old I was screaming in pain. Lifelong deformity. Tremors aka. hands that never stop moving due to brain stem damage. Loads of other things that I can't be bothered listing. :dafuckfeels:

Encephalitis aka. brain stem inflammation. As a 1 year old I was screaming in pain. Lifelong deformity. Tremors aka. hands that never stop moving due to brain stem damage. Loads of other things that I can't be bothered listing. :dafuckfeels:
Sounds horrifying :fuk:

It seems possible...I have a brain lesion that probably contributed to my NLD.

Lesion