Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any oneitiscels?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Go on drive
>What nice scenery, I wish my oneitis was here giving me directions!
Go to beach
>What a beautiful sunset, I wish I was looking at it beside my oneitis!
Watch movie
>What an amazing movie, I wish I was watching it beside my oneitis!
Eat dinner
>What a delicious meal, I wish I could eat it with my oneitis!
Go to bed
>What a comfy bed, I wish i was cuddling besides my oneitis!
Win the lottery
>I like all this money, but if only I could share it with my oneitis!
Become supreme ruler emperor of the planet
>So much power, if only my oneitis could sit on the throne with me!

I cant enjoy anything anymore even if its objectively pleasurable , because i wont get to share it with my oneitis. Hell, i wont get to share it with ANYONE.

I cant even copemaxx because anything that makes me feel happy only reminds me that it could be 1000x better with her. :feelsrope:

I heard having a oneitis is cucked, but its not. Its just something that naturally happens to you, and you may lose the ability over time.
It's only cucked if you ACT upon it. I have NEVER in my life acted upon my feelings to any girl in particular, giving them preferential treatment or anything like that.

Last edited:
I had one at my old job before I quit, she was pretty hot but she kinda hit the wall when she got a little older and my oneitis kinda faded JFL. I developed it a little to a Thai hooker when I was trying to relive my loveless teen years by recreating a mall date, I still do think of the time but not her, she's a whore who I paid money to have sex with like the other whores.

I had one at my old job before I quit, she was pretty hot but she kinda hit the wall when she got a little older and my oneitis kinda faded JFL. I developed it a little to a Thai hooker when I was trying to relive my loveless teen years by recreating a mall date, I still do think of the time but not her, she's a whore who I paid money to have sex with like the other whores.
Yeah ok everyone hits the wall and fades in beauty over time. I would still spend the rest of my life with my oneitis even after she's 60 years old because she unironically had a good personality and that is what attracted me more than her looks.

i never actually do anything or go anywhere but i frequently fantasize about going on fun trips or hanging out with my oneitis :feelscomfy:

i never actually do anything or go anywhere but i frequently fantasize about going on fun trips or hanging out with my oneitis :feelscomfy:
Even if you win the lottery and go to the most beautiful vacation spot, you will continuously think that youre life is worthless without your oneitis.

i hate a lot of things because of my oneitis. it's like i listen to music that she likes and i'm like "she would've liked this" and then my mood is ruined. if only i was attractive

i hate a lot of things because of my oneitis. it's like i listen to music that she likes and i'm like "she would've liked this" and then my mood is ruined. if only i was attractive
Exactly.
My oneitis once said a fun fact about her was that she was the chess champion of her school (wow what a quirky girl not like the other girls!)
now every time i look at a chessboard i think of her.

Hell besides that, i cant even play call of duty because theres a character you use that looks like her.

I heard having a oneitis is cucked, but its not. Its just something that naturally happens to you, and you may lose the ability over time.
Just because it is natural does not mean it isn’t cucked.

I creep the Facebook page of every foid that I have ever had a crush on. :incel:

I creep the Facebook page of every foid that I have ever had a crush on. :incel:
It makes you feel sort of guilty doesn't it? Not in the stalker sense, but the idea that this foid would brutally reject you IRL, yet here you are looking at her pics and stories fantasizing about her. Wanting her to give a single thought to you.
And of course im not talking about foids who post revealing clothing and sexy photos, i feel zero guilt looking at those, but foids who post just normal stuff about their lives.
I suppose low inhib people dont care though.
Just because it is natural does not mean it isn’t cucked.
what makes it cucked? again, i have never treated my oneitis better than any other girl or any boy for that matter.
i have never heard anyone explain this...

It makes you feel sort of guilty doesn't it? Not in the stalker sense, but the idea that this foid would brutally reject you IRL, yet here you are looking at her pics and stories fantasizing about her. Wanting her to give a single thought to you.
And of course im not talking about foids who post revealing clothing and sexy photos, i feel zero guilt looking at those, but foids who post just normal stuff about their lives.
I suppose low inhib people dont care though.

what makes it cucked? again, i have never treated my oneitis better than any other girl or any boy for that matter.
i have never heard anyone explain this...
You are, in your mind, putting women ona pedestal. How is this not cucked? If you feel that vietnamese people are inferior, and never act on it, you are still considered racist. It is cucked independent of if you act on it or not.

i havent had one since school but even thinking of it enrages me

I've had a certain "oneitis" for nearly a decade now. That person also considers me pathetic and worthless since, as it turns out, vain foids hate being criticized for obvious vanity.

"This" is what I refer to. Note that she has spent time in mental hospitals for "suicidal thinking".

been there, but it seems like i'm immune to oneitis now.. i can see right through their bullshit. it's too clear for me now. it's been several years since i had a case of oneitis.