Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any one else have 0 friends in elementary school

• Thread starter SomeRandomLoser
  • Start date
SomeRandomLoser

SomeRandomLoser

5'4 spic
Every time I think about elementary school I get really sad because all you had to do to be friends with someone is like the some color or something like that and somehow I was a friendless loser even in elementary school .Can anyone else relate to this?

Brutal same but for middle school and beyond

I 100% relate to this

I got black pilled in primary school UK equivalent of elementary. I went to an all-boys secondary school which is the UK version of middle school and high school.

Same
i had "friends" at school but i never did anything with them afterwards
i only ever saw them at school
and i only had 1 true friend at the time

I used to have a bunch of friends before they started being interested in girls. Then when they realized I'm a girl-repellent they started peeling off and within a years or so I had no more friends.

Me. I was the kid who sat in one corner minding his own buisness bcz noone wanted to be friends with me. Even my teachers used to hate me and punish me more than others for the same misbehavior.

I never had anyone to invite for events like birthdays, it was usually my parents inviting their friends so in my birthday parties the only non adult was me and my younger sibling. Absolutely no peers. And I was never invited anywhere either.

Same story in middle and highschool, and same story going on in college. I missed out on my childhood and teens not just of romantic love but ANYTHING fun in general :feelscry: no parties, no friends, no events no hobbies NOTHING except sitting in one corner and studying :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Every time I think about elementary school I get really sad because all you had to do to be friends with someone is like the some color or something like that and somehow I was a friendless loser even in elementary school .Can anyone else relate to this?

Needless to say I was basically friendless in elementary school, can't really see how an incel is supposed to be popular/the bully himself/have male friends in elementary school. In highschool it's actually easier to get male friends as an ugly guy simply because highschool isn't as bad.

I had one incel friend who clinged to me and my brother and he showed up at our house everyday, but I didn't really make an effort to make friend

I even had less friends in elementary school that I did later, even if I was just the group clown for the most part
is one of the reasons why I don't always look at my childhood so fondly, because I was always alone and didn't realize the importance of having a social circle early on

Yes. My "friends" preferred Normies over the anxious, autistic child with constipation issues.

I was also bullied and hit by several kids there.

Yes i had no friends and i tried to fit in by being a class clown in 5th to 7th grade but it caused everyone to bully me so later on i kept quiet.

Me. I was the kid who sat in one corner minding his own buisness bcz noone wanted to be friends with me. Even my teachers used to hate me and punish me more than others for the same misbehavior.

I never had anyone to invite for events like birthdays, it was usually my parents inviting their friends so in my birthday parties the only non adult was me and my younger sibling. Absolutely no peers. And I was never invited anywhere either.

Same story in middle and highschool, and same story going on in college. I missed out on my childhood and teens not just of romantic love but ANYTHING fun in general :feelscry: no parties, no friends, no events no hobbies NOTHING except sitting in one corner and studying :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal m8. Been through the same. Ever since we were born, we were basically robbed of living a decent life :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yes i had no friends and i tried to fit in by being a class clown in 5th to 7th grade but it caused everyone to bully me so later on i kept quiet.

This was me tbh.

FBCkCrpUYAUQEr7

Yep. Zero friends then and zero friends now.

it was extremely hard for me to make a solid friend group. every single year of my elementary school years I moved schools, without fail. sometimes in the middle of the year, and I even moved states 4 times during my elementary school experience, shit effects me to this day

Yep I was friendless in elementary.

not even 1? damn you guys are beyond helpless :smonk:

I had a ton of friends in elementary school. Girls still hated me but it was pre puberty so looks didn’t matter as much for guys. Middle school is when the black pills truly set in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back