Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any one else have 0 friends in elementary school

• Thread starter SomeRandomLoser
  • Start date
SomeRandomLoser

SomeRandomLoser

5'4 spic
2d 9h 7m
Every time I think about elementary school I get really sad because all you had to do to be friends with someone is like the some color or something like that and somehow I was a friendless loser even in elementary school .Can anyone else relate to this?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 9h 26m
Brutal same but for middle school and beyond

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
451d 20h 36m
I 100% relate to this

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★
9d 10h 14m
I got black pilled in primary school UK equivalent of elementary. I went to an all-boys secondary school which is the UK version of middle school and high school.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 3h 24m
Same
i had "friends" at school but i never did anything with them afterwards
i only ever saw them at school
and i only had 1 true friend at the time

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
99d 23h 8m
I used to have a bunch of friends before they started being interested in girls. Then when they realized I'm a girl-repellent they started peeling off and within a years or so I had no more friends.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
17d 21h 24m
Me. I was the kid who sat in one corner minding his own buisness bcz noone wanted to be friends with me. Even my teachers used to hate me and punish me more than others for the same misbehavior.

I never had anyone to invite for events like birthdays, it was usually my parents inviting their friends so in my birthday parties the only non adult was me and my younger sibling. Absolutely no peers. And I was never invited anywhere either.

Same story in middle and highschool, and same story going on in college. I missed out on my childhood and teens not just of romantic love but ANYTHING fun in general :feelscry: no parties, no friends, no events no hobbies NOTHING except sitting in one corner and studying :feelsrope::feelsrope:

V

Victorum

Truecel
1h 23m
SomeRandomLoser said:
Every time I think about elementary school I get really sad because all you had to do to be friends with someone is like the some color or something like that and somehow I was a friendless loser even in elementary school .Can anyone else relate to this?

Needless to say I was basically friendless in elementary school, can't really see how an incel is supposed to be popular/the bully himself/have male friends in elementary school. In highschool it's actually easier to get male friends as an ugly guy simply because highschool isn't as bad.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★★
52d 10h 14m
I had one incel friend who clinged to me and my brother and he showed up at our house everyday, but I didn't really make an effort to make friend

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
72d 6h 47m
I even had less friends in elementary school that I did later, even if I was just the group clown for the most part
is one of the reasons why I don't always look at my childhood so fondly, because I was always alone and didn't realize the importance of having a social circle early on

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
55d 15h 31m
Yes. My "friends" preferred Normies over the anxious, autistic child with constipation issues.

I was also bullied and hit by several kids there.

S

SubhumanShortcel

Recruit
★★★
2d 16h 46m
Yes i had no friends and i tried to fit in by being a class clown in 5th to 7th grade but it caused everyone to bully me so later on i kept quiet.

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★
18d 21h 14m
Blackpillapologist said:
Me. I was the kid who sat in one corner minding his own buisness bcz noone wanted to be friends with me. Even my teachers used to hate me and punish me more than others for the same misbehavior.

I never had anyone to invite for events like birthdays, it was usually my parents inviting their friends so in my birthday parties the only non adult was me and my younger sibling. Absolutely no peers. And I was never invited anywhere either.

Same story in middle and highschool, and same story going on in college. I missed out on my childhood and teens not just of romantic love but ANYTHING fun in general :feelscry: no parties, no friends, no events no hobbies NOTHING except sitting in one corner and studying :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal m8. Been through the same. Ever since we were born, we were basically robbed of living a decent life :cryfeels::cryfeels:
SubhumanShortcel said:
Yes i had no friends and i tried to fit in by being a class clown in 5th to 7th grade but it caused everyone to bully me so later on i kept quiet.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The pessimist was right all along." - C. Swanson
★★★
4d 23h 44m
SomeRandomLoser said:
This was me tbh.

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Greycel
9h 7m
Yep. Zero friends then and zero friends now.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
11d 3h 6m
it was extremely hard for me to make a solid friend group. every single year of my elementary school years I moved schools, without fail. sometimes in the middle of the year, and I even moved states 4 times during my elementary school experience, shit effects me to this day

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
56d 2h 20m
Yep I was friendless in elementary.

ArabSander

ArabSander

Recruit
★★
3d 7h 24m
not even 1? damn you guys are beyond helpless :smonk:

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
9d 8h 37m
I had a ton of friends in elementary school. Girls still hated me but it was pre puberty so looks didn’t matter as much for guys. Middle school is when the black pills truly set in.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8