Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any OG 2017 cels around that know everyone that was a mod during Serge’s time?

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date
Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Now we’re sharing the same dream 222
★★★★★
This is simply for curiosity’s sake as myself and several other users have been interested in this type of site lore for some time now. :feelshehe:

From what I gather here is all of them that I can remember but of course there may be more so please post up some names if you guys know of any that I missed? :feelsthink:

sergeantincel (and he had a bot account named after him too I believe?)
iami
knajjd
cocksucker
Rageagainstthetdl
blickpall
ryo hazoki
Without me
Mental out
Little boy

I've only known this place since 2022.

Wonder how they're doing after the purge :feelshmm:, it has been a while

Yes I was one of them

iami is still in .club I believe

(edit: Last seen May 10, 2023, brutal)

Last edited:

@AmIjustDreaming

@AmIjustDreaming @GoffSystemQB @retarded_dumbshit

Last edited:
Ask Na'ama on Discord for her co-worker list.

>knajjd
You mean the pretty boy chadlite?

Serge was a good mod. He deleted some of the threads that I asked him to delete because of my alcoholism.

He also engaged in a debate over my use of "ya'll" in DMs despite me being an Eastern European which I can respect.

A good mod. He would listen to reason. It's a damn shame he turned out to be a fake.

brootal, how did he get access to Links account ?
Master or Serge had trusted him enough to give him admin level powers.

With said powers Knajjd and cocksucker and him conspired to have him or perhaps they were given password access by him to use the account to destroy the site and delete my and robticals account and delete the site itself because they wanted the site shut down for their own personal reasons.

I haven't been around the incelosphere for that long, I got into forums and shit in 2018/19

With said powers Knajjd and cocksucker and him conspired to have him or perhaps they were given password access by him to use the account to destroy the site and delete my and robticals account and delete the site itself because they wanted the site shut down for their own personal reasons.
intEResting, there should be a section in the wiki about the website's history similar to 4chan's bibanon

Why was there an actual mopper named cocksucker, what a faggot.

Interesting, this should be added to incel.wiki

@Chad
@Incels

This is simply for curiosity’s sake as myself and several other users have been interested in this type of site lore for some time now. :feelshehe:

From what I gather here is all of them that I can remember but of course there may be more so please post up some names if you guys know of any that I missed? :feelsthink:

sergeantincel (and he had a bot account named after him too I believe?)
iami
knajjd
cocksucker
Rageagainstthetdl
blickpall
ryo hazoki
Without me
Mental out
Little boy
I think you (and others later) mentioned everyone.

Nigger, you defended Knajjd's shit behavior. Be consistent with the stories.

Nigger, you defended Knajjd's shit behavior. Be consistent with the stories.
Eh that’s before I knew what a duplicitous little prick the bisexual pint sized alcoholic twink rapist was. :feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back