Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any of you smart people care to share a way to make 20$ a day online with low effort please

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
4 hours a day max

I need to make 20$ a day. That is all I need to live. The caveat is that it needs to be 100% online. This will let me rent a house in Philippines, buy a Visa every month and some rice to eat, pay for electricity and internet what else does a nigga rly need. Yeah I wont have any money left for foids but whatever, I dont want to betabuxx anyway, the only foid Ill accept is if she will betabuxx me instead JFL

I don't really need much to live tbh. I just wanna neet.

I made a Fiverr account and I was gonna post videos or shit but I lost all motivation JFL... Also my pod at runpod got outdated and my python scripts at runpod.com broke for Stable Diffusion AI art making and I cba to fix them its too much effort.

The only things that work so far is

- Survey Websites = I can do about 5$ a day from that shit without huge effort. Takes like 1 hour, but they run out quick. Its very limited how many you can do a day.

yeah that's pretty much it JFL, thats the only way I found to make moneys so far. Need more

make fake female accounts on twitter and sell feet pics to simps

AI stock boom helps mint 500,000 new U.S. millionaires | Fortune

200.gif
Fear Of Missing Out GIF

Art Talking GIF by Krater.ai
Ai GIF by Justin