Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Any of you guys ever been in a mental hospital?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
Got sent to one in December for about a week because I got pissed off at my teacher and told her I was gonna put a TEC-9 in my mouth after class. It fucking sucked. The food was shit and I ended up living off of Ensures and Lays potato chips the entire time. I got along pretty well with the other dudes there but they could definitely tell something about me was off. For example, we all started talking about our bodycounts and everyone got asked what theirs was except for me. Also on the last day when I was taking a shit one of the nog staff members fucking walked in on me (because there's no locks on the door) and I screamed at him to get the fuck out lol. Pretty much did nothing in there except watching dumb movies and playing card games. Shit was like $5000 (but my parents had insurance) which is fucking ridiculous. All the foids pretty much ignored me except one time one of them asked why I looked "dead inside". Felt good to finally go home and eat some actual fucking food.

Nope, I’m too mentally stable to go near one

Yes.

P1:

ur story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

yes thanks to alcohol, was 1 week in there.
There was a freak in there, i was scared of him because he was unpredictable.
They locked him up several times a day and he was screaming inside his room. He even shit himself a couple of times (don't know if on purpose).

Not in mental, but it felt like mental. I've been 10 days, I lived of bread, chips and popcorns. It was really hard for me to be locked up with strangers, I was feeling like losing my mind, it was horrible, worse than hell.

Yes. In group therapy, a tall Black youth named "Joshua" said "You're welcome" to me as a joke. It was a group activity where we exchanged cards and I was handing him his card. Everyone started laughing except me(I was anxious and responded with "You're welcome").

View attachment 566061

View attachment 566062

Hahaha...

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

Yes, as a visitor, they people there were very nice and courteous.

Such painful fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse widely opened my room door and said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Last edited:
Yes, the negligent 12-year-old Shannon would often leave her "goal sheet" at home. This was a sheet intended to be document a child's day at school and home. Shannon was always given a pass for this, but other youth were not. The group psychologist referred to Shannon as "honey" and "sweetie" each day. Special treatment for privileged White femoids.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Yes, I remember group therapy well...

Shannon Rose Bosanac frowned at me because I looked at her briefly during "process group". The group leader responded by placing her in another group out of concern for her progress/"mental safety".

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

Shannon Rose Bosanac spent seven nights in a psychiatric hospital twice despite receiving constant group therapy and partial hospitalization.

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

View attachment 555484

View attachment 555496

View attachment 555498

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

View attachment 555485

Original:

View attachment 555495

I was on Seroquel for ASD-related symptoms which the psychiatrists mistook as psychosis. Behavior I now recognize as obsessive-compulsive, "persisting afterimages"(Palinopsia, one of several illnesses I discovered when I searched the Internet in 2012 for answers to my constant floaters and visual sensory problems). I have a yearly phase in which allergies trigger sensory overload, manifesting as constant obsessive thoughts of visually-disturbing distortions of things I've looked at. I have to close my eyes for relief.

If only he knew the secrets of group therapy. That is, that Shannon was flirting(Which includes chatting with him over text and Facebook) with a tall White male daily and had an autistic boy telling her about fishing. Another autistic boy had an obvious crush on her, similar to the crush non-autistic Marcus had on Shannon three years prior.

("Chris started hitting on Shannon. I had to tell the two of them to cut it out. Like, hey, that's not appropriate.")

Got sent to one in December for about a week because I got pissed off at my teacher and told her I was gonna put a TEC-9 in my mouth after class. It fucking sucked. The food was shit and I ended up living off of Ensures and Lays potato chips the entire time. I got along pretty well with the other dudes there but they could definitely tell something about me was off. For example, we all started talking about our bodycounts and everyone got asked what theirs was except for me. Also on the last day when I was taking a shit one of the nog staff members fucking walked in on me (because there's no locks on the door) and I screamed at him to get the fuck out lol. Pretty much did nothing in there except watching dumb movies and playing card games. Shit was like $5000 (but my parents had insurance) which is fucking ridiculous. All the foids pretty much ignored me except one time one of them asked why I looked "dead inside". Felt good to finally go home and eat some actual fucking food.
Hopefully never. Modern therapy for incels is a complete waste of time. The therapist is probably gonna be some low-tier becky who cannot relate to us whatsoever. They'll preach some bullshit about having good mental health and prescribe us shitty medication.

Got sent to a boys boarding school for autistics who couldn't cope with/got bullied out of normal schools, wasn't as bad as you'd expect apart from the restrictive bedtimes.

Lovely similarities. I spent the week of my 22th birthday in a psych ward.

I met a 5'9 White male in the psych ward named "Derek G". He was blonde and pale yet also a very devout Christian; he prayed for me once and we greeted each-other daily. Based on my observations, he was homeless and unsure of his living arrangements post-hospitalization.

I also met an elderly White male named "Michael". He told me about his personal life(Sister and her husband, his sports interests) and asked me if I was hungry because of my slim appearance("Are you hungry? You look thin").

Those events greatly offset the unkindness I received from a nurse.

Derek G played his radio regularly in the suicide ward. He was in the room across from mine.

They closed it for COVID-19, so I wasn't able to spend time with Derek G, the White male who was fairly respectful to me. I was a bit tearful over parting from him, and my White male therapist also.

i am clinically insane