Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any OCDcel here?

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
This obssesive thought are torturing me right now its 2:14 AM here and i cant sleep bcz of this thought.
They are about bcz my brother talked about a trumatic event that i had before ( I was playing lol when he was talking about that ) now the game is corrupted and unplayable this stupid piece of the shit brother that i have ruined my day and game now i cant play the game bcz of the thought i hate him sooooo much he is also a 183cm chad with a girlfriend ( No sex ).
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

Aw erm, yeah I have pretty bad OCD. I know how it can make the mind play tricks and form weird associations.

Mine got very bad in 2017 and I was even finding it difficult to eat, etc.

These days it's much better but it goes up and down I guess, depending on my stress levels and also what ways I have of dealing with it.

Aw erm, yeah I have pretty bad OCD. I know how it can make the mind play tricks and form weird associations.

Mine got very bad in 2017 and I was even finding it difficult to eat, etc.

These days it's much better but it goes up and down I guess, depending on my stress levels and also what ways I have of dealing with it.
Its torturing me bcz of my asshole brother i cant play my favorite game anymore i hope he dies

This obssesive thought are torturing me right now its 2:14 AM here and i cant sleep bcz of this thought.
They are about bcz my brother talked about a trumatic event that i had before ( I was playing lol when he was talking about that ) now the game is corrupted and unplayable this stupid piece of the shit brother that i have ruined my day and game now i cant play the game bcz of the thought i hate him sooooo much he is also a 183cm chad with a girlfriend ( No sex ).
@Made in Heaven found another brocel mogged by chad brother

Its torturing me bcz of my asshole brother i cant play my favorite game anymore i hope he dies

In my experience really the only way to overcome OCD is to just not give in to it, somehow.

If you give it ground it could potentially just get worse and worse.

In my experience really the only way to overcome OCD is to just not give in to it, somehow.

If you give it ground it could potentially just get worse and worse.
Yes im going to do the opposite of what thoughta are telling me

Yes im going to do the opposite of what thoughta are telling me

That is essential tbh - to not do as they say, so to speak.

I tried doing as they say once, heh. And it just got worse and worse.

Of course it was never anything dangerous - I still had self-control in that respect.

I've come up with so many strategies and things I tell myself to try to calm it down. They work to some degree. I can share some if you'd like.

Do you feel like it's getting worse?

i have reflexive vocal ticks that happen whenever i have uncomfortable thoughts (constantly)
a lot of the time these things are offensive and i've been written up at several jobs for cursing when im just ticking and cant help it

That is essential tbh - to not do as they say, so to speak.

I tried doing as they say once, heh. And it just got worse and worse.

Of course it was never anything dangerous - I still had self-control in that respect.

I've come up with so many strategies and things I tell myself to try to calm it down. They work to some degree. I can share some if you'd like.

Do you feel like it's getting worse?
Yes it is:fuk:

Yes it is:fuk:

It's weird how mine started. I started living on my own in late 2015 and by late 2016 I think I noticed myself repeating things often, paranoid I might have gotten something in my eye (soap or whatever), things like that.

By late 2017 it was really bad and affecting almost everything.

I think the sole cause was isolation.

A friend of mine spent like 6 months fairly isolated and ended up with schizophrenia.

Do you know what the root cause is, for you?

It's weird how mine started. I started living on my own in late 2015 and by late 2016 I think I noticed myself repeating things often, paranoid I might have gotten something in my eye (soap or whatever), things like that.

By late 2017 it was really bad and affecting almost everything.

I think the sole cause was isolation.

A friend of mine spent like 6 months fairly isolated and ended up with schizophrenia.

Do you know what the root cause is, for you?
I had this since the childhood im using Serteralin since i was 14 i think my mother is the root like many other of my problems

I had this since the childhood im using Serteralin since i was 14 i think my mother is the root like many other of my problems

Oh, maybe you just need distance then >.<

I've never tried antidepressants but I was prescribed them in 2017.

I just really wanted to try to fix it myself somehow.

Oh, maybe you just need distance then >.<

I've never tried antidepressants but I was prescribed them in 2017.

I just really wanted to try to fix it myself somehow.
I feel better now after i did the opposite of what the thought told me

I used to have OCD. It went away on its own after a few years.

Yes. I have a terrible OCD, but it became a bit more bearable after i took Sertraline for 1 year(i havent taken it for a few months now).

It is still present but it is controllable now. Also drinking d3 vitamine helps too.

Yes, but it went away when I accepted the uncertainty. And if I felt the urge to do a "check", example if the light is turned off, I just resisted to do the check no matter how strong the urge became.

OCD is so horrible man, you just get paralyzed by your own thoughts all the time, it only became bearable for me sometimes when i'm on meds, but that is only sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back