Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any nintendocels here?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
What are you currently playing? What are you excited about for the future?

smash ultimate and bayonetta 3

I just wait smash ultimate

Jfl at nintentards.
Grow up retards.

Nice, what about pokemon, mario or zelda?
I haven’t played Pokémon since it went to 3DS and I think I lost interest by it by now, I tried playing Pokémon X on my sisters 3DS but got bored after the first gym. Don’t have the same feeling of excitement of researching and building a team.

Haven’t played mario since new super Mario bros on wii and only Zelda I beat was link to the past on SNES. I’ve heard breath of the wild is fun so I might give it a shot as well as the new super mario bros with my cousins and sister

Nintendocel here because i am not a normie fag !!! I was a fan sinse the SNES days....:feelsautistic:

WifesBoyfriendsSwitch

I haven’t played any new Nintendo games after the Wii U era but I occasionally go back and play some of the older games in my collection

Jfl at nintentards.
Grow up retards.
yes because playing video games is so mature lol idiot
yes because playing video games is so mature lol idiot

I’m playing Wind Waker on the GameCube right now.

I own a 2DS, 2DS XL, Switch and a Wii. My WiiU is arriving tomorrow. I need to play a couple of games that I missed out on. Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime etc.. I'm excited :feelskek:

Last edited:
I’m playing Wind Waker on the GameCube right now.
nice, i really liked it with all the fun islands
I own a 2DS, 2DS XL and a Wii. My WiiU is arriving tomorrow. I need to play a couple of games that I missed out on. Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime etc.. I'm excited :feelskek:
should have just got the switch :D

Tyrone where's my Nintendo switch?

You can't afford a ~$300 game console. Do you live in Africa?

SoyBox

ı cant afford it bro ı'd get ammo instead lol

You can't afford a ~$300 game console. Do you live in Africa?
Turkey's economy is in deep shit right now. It is literally impossible to buy a Triple A game unless you are rich, let alone a console.

Nah, there's a reason why the Switch has become synonymous with numales.
playing videogames in general is soy dont know why they all shit on nintendo or are fat neckbeard pc elitists better?

After modding my n3ds xl recently i've been playing a lot tbh. Mostly DK Country Returns, Kingdom hearts DDD & Tomodachi life. Plan to start Bravely Default soon as well. I'm most hyped for the definitive edition of The World Ends With You to drop for the Switch this Friday. Already pre-ordered :feelsautistic:

playing videogames in general is soy dont know why they all shit on nintendo or are fat neckbeard pc elitists better?
I think most just call it soy because everyone else is calling it soy. I don't play nintendo games since I don't want to spend the money on the console but it doesn't seem as bad as everyone says it is.

What are you currently playing? What are you excited about for the future?
I have a SNES classic mini, Wii U and Switch. Atm im playing Castlevania on the Wii U virtual console and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and Mega Man X, Super Metroid and Final Fantasy VI on the snes.

Oh, and of course I'm waiting for smash bros and grandia II on switch

I have a SNES classic mini, Wii U and Switch. Atm im playing Castlevania on the Wii U virtual console and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and Mega Man X, Super Metroid and Final Fantasy VI on the snes.

Oh, and of course I'm waiting for smash bros and grandia II on switch
Nice. Will you get Battlefield V?

Tempted to replay metroid prime.

>NINTENDO
@Ritalincel

First for sure. Excellent worlds, gameplay, graphics, and soundtrack
I would probably agree with you, myself. Prime 1 was more or less perfect.

Echoes was a slog at times, and trekking through the dark world without the light suit could be pretty rough. I did like the Torvus Bog and the futuristic city area though. Damn, some of those bosses were tough too.

I never finished the third one because I hated the controls. I will definitely do it before Prime 4 though.

I would probably agree with you, myself. Prime 1 was more or less perfect.

Echoes was a slog at times, and trekking through the dark world without the light suit could be pretty rough. I did like the Torvus Bog and the futuristic city area though. Damn, some of those bosses were tough too.

I never finished the third one because I hated the controls. I will definitely do it before Prime 4 though.
I couldn't even finish Echoes, the first boss was too damn hard. Granted, I was a weak little kid at the time. However, I loved the world design, all black and white. Luckily, I was able to quickly adapt to 3's control system. It was a metroid fan's wet dream. The pirate assault at the beginning reminded me of the intro to Revenge of the Sith. Especially with the intergalactic government's troopers fighting by your side.

I couldn't even finish Echoes, the first boss was too damn hard. Granted, I was a weak little kid at the time. However, I loved the world design, all black and white. Luckily, I was able to quickly adapt to 3's control system. It was a metroid fan's wet dream. The pirate assault at the beginning reminded me of the intro to Revenge of the Sith. Especially with the intergalactic government's troopers fighting by your side.
Aw. Im sure you'd have no trouble with it now bro.

Yeah i think i got to bryo (spelling?). Unfortunately i think cod4 and halo3 came out around the same time. I'm keen to give it another shot now though.

>NINTENDO
@Ritalincel
1515065133936.jpg