Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are so many teenage girls going missing?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
There are quite a few articles on my county news site where teenage girls go missing, sometimes they can found by the police in like, a day or two.
But the articles where their found never explain why exactly they went missing.
What about you, do you have any ideas?

they want attention

is like a female trait in teenage years, they always want to leave their home

most girls I have met have done it

3 teenage girls from nottingham went missing in september 2023, and as far I as know, their still missing to this day.
Probably Hilary Clinton and the rest of the “elites” ie lowlives gathering their next batch of “ingredients” for their adrenochrome concoctions.

In the cases where the girls nevER cum back that is.

Alternatively they may have pissed off @Dregster’s people a.k.a the cartel boys or are being human trafficked by them.

Then there’s always the Missing 411 possibility and or alien abduction which may vERy well be the same thing.

Or…

They ran away from home because they felt their life was shit there or they ran away to be with Chad etc, etc.

Almost too many potential reasons to count. :feelsokman:

HowevER when large numbers of broads go missing my mind always tends towards anothER Jew ritual sacrifice of the goyim or Epstein island thing or adrenochrome ingredients gathering operation.

There are quite a few articles on my county news site where teenage girls go missing, sometimes they can found by the police in like, a day or two.
But the articles where their found never explain why exactly they went missing.
What about you, do you have any ideas?
Incels are harvesting their organs to turn themselves into chads. If you get the blood of a young pure femoid and drink it on a full moon, you facial bones will change and you're height and "NTness" will ever increase. The more young pure femoid blood that is drunk, the more chaddier the incel is perceived

It might seem that way because no one cares when a man goes missing.

is like a female trait in teenage years, they always want to leave their home

most girls I have met have done it
Parents don't want me to whore around? Hell no! I'm leaving! :foidSoy:

they probably all ran away to chad's place

They are having sex in Chad house.

they are looking for the chad, but the chad is not looking for them

probably druggies involved with the wrong people

they get impregnated by muslim fuckboys

They're more likely to get kidnapped by family members and friends statistically speaking