Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any neonatalcels? (Incels with baby features)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I was always the cutest child around. Strangers would comment on how cute I was when I was a kid. I was almost abducted several times by women when I was younger. (FML probably could have lost my virginity at 10. Now I'm a virgin for life. It's over BOYOS).

Now I'm in my 20s but still have baby features. I'm repulsive to women and look like a weirdo because I literally look like an oversized baby (JFL I'm bald too).

Anyone else a neonetalcel?

Just hghmaxx and run highTgame bro

I'm repulsive to women and look like a weirdo because I literally look like an oversized baby (JFL I'm bald too).

(JFL I'm bald too).

There's your problem. Lots of men with neotenous features are slaying like there's no tomorrow.

BUT you have to be a PRETTY BOY and have a FULL HEAD OF HAIR to go along with the features. This is non-negotiable.

Neotenous face + pretty boy + full head of hair = Slayer.

Neotenous face + ugly = incel

Neotenous face + bald = incel

Uh, this might sound weird, but can we get a picture? I’m having trouble imagining a man that looks like a baby. Of course occasionally women have that “look” of being younger. But it usually works in their favour.

weak soft effeminate baby hands