Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any militarycels here?

this is hell

this is hell

Banned
-
im thinking of joining the army or marine corps. should i do it? ive always wanted to be in the military but i never joined because its a big commitment and your freedom is taken away

True OP, it's a huge commitment to the protection of Isreal.

just go die for Israel theory

I’m thinking of doing it too. It’s only for 4 years, you get benefits, and if you’re really lucky you can get a disability from it and never having to wagecuck again

where? we dont have regular units fighting in any wars right now, only special operations
you're very mistaken. there's troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,

you're very mistaken. there's troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,

got any proof that there's any non-special operations US military units engaged in combat in those places in 2019?

I will join the army

im thinking of joining the army or marine corps. should i do it? ive always wanted to be in the military but i never joined because its a big commitment and your freedom is taken away
It depends what do you want to gain from it. If you are patriot of USA there are no questions. You should serve your country.
If you thinking more about yourself, you need to think what exactly do you want to gain from it. I saw guys "mommy-boys", wimps and pushovers that became men in the military.
I would recommend.

To the ones who talk about Israel: USA did not participate even in a single one of Israeli wars. The only support is with weaponry.

Army is cucked tbh, but regular wagecucking is cucked too so it doesn't matter in the end. With army you'll get in shape, learn discipline (become a "man") and for what it's worth you'll see some action... nothing like facing death to make you apprentice being alive. If you want and can join the army, I don't see why not.

to die for some stupid country must be fun.

Join a drug cartel instead more money and more chance of getting laid

Join the marines! SEMPER FI MOTHERFUCKER! OOO RAHH