any militarycels here?

this is hell

Officer
-
im thinking of joining the army or marine corps. should i do it? ive always wanted to be in the military but i never joined because its a big commitment and your freedom is taken away

TheProphetMuscle

Banned
-
I’m thinking of doing it too. It’s only for 4 years, you get benefits, and if you’re really lucky you can get a disability from it and never having to wagecuck again

oldcel75

Veteran
-
im thinking of joining the army or marine corps. should i do it? ive always wanted to be in the military but i never joined because its a big commitment and your freedom is taken away
It depends what do you want to gain from it. If you are patriot of USA there are no questions. You should serve your country.
If you thinking more about yourself, you need to think what exactly do you want to gain from it. I saw guys "mommy-boys", wimps and pushovers that became men in the military.
I would recommend.

To the ones who talk about Israel: USA did not participate even in a single one of Israeli wars. The only support is with weaponry.

Jazavac

Queso bandito
-
Army is cucked tbh, but regular wagecucking is cucked too so it doesn't matter in the end. With army you'll get in shape, learn discipline (become a "man") and for what it's worth you'll see some action... nothing like facing death to make you apprentice being alive. If you want and can join the army, I don't see why not.

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-
Join a drug cartel instead more money and more chance of getting laid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OccidentalRebel OffTopic 10
Cleftcel OffTopic 12
thespanishcel OffTopic 3