Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any man who hyphenates his last name with his mother's maiden name is a cuck

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This trend makes me sick. When did this start happening? When did it become woke tradition to add the mother's maiden name to her children? I bet it's because most women these days aren't willing to go to the trouble of changing their last name when they get married because they're already planning their divorce years in advance. And so they force their cucked kids to use a hyphen so when the inevitable divorce happens then her kids still have her last name.

Why do cucks let their wives pull this shit on them? This bullshit needs to end. And if a woman gets married she should be forced to change her name, permenantly, and never be able to change it again.

This trend makes me sick. When did this start happening? When did it become woke tradition to add the mother's maiden name to her children? I bet it's because most women these days aren't willing to go to the trouble of changing their last name when they get married because they're already planning their divorce years in advance. And so they force their cucked kids to use a hyphen so when the inevitable divorce happens then her kids still have her last name.

Why do cucks let their wives pull this shit on them? This bullshit needs to end. And if a woman gets married she should be forced to change her name, permenantly, and never be able to change it again.

It's a sign of bluebloodedness. There is a sort of effete, elite, bred wealthyness some men aspire to be in the metrosexual age we live in.

What are hyphenates?

The guy's that would let their wives or partners do that are cucks. The kids had no say. There's a bunch of there "-" names in the NBA and NFL and they're as Chad/Tyrone as they come.

Even worse when they do it to their kids

JFL people do this?

The only reason I would do that is because my mom's side of the family came from noble german blood while my dads side is a bunch of low IQ white trash pikeys.

JFL people do this?
Yeah it's like a new way to cuckold yourself. The cuck will get married and put his wife's maiden name onto his, like Joe Smith-Wilson, and their kids will have that last name too.

Or even worse the cuck won't even use a hyphen and just change his last name to his wife's like in this article:

What are hyphenates?
'--'
father's name--mother's name
its for bluepilled guys who think women shouldn't be forced to adopt the male's family name

'--'
father's name--mother's name
its for bluepilled guys who think women shouldn't be forced to adopt the male's family name
Ohhhhh that. I've seen last names like that, just didnt know what it was called

Yeah it's like a new way to cuckold yourself. The cuck will get married and put his wife's maiden name onto his, like Joe Smith-Wilson, and their kids will have that last name too.

Or even worse the cuck won't even use a hyphen and just change his last name to his wife's like in this article:

I legitimately cant think of anything more cucked than taking your wifes last name. I legit would consider watching your wife get railed by Tyrone as less cucked.