Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any hope I have these days gets shot down by blackpills

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
Knowing that your’e missing out on a large part of life is bad enough, but now I actively reminding myself that I can never attain the life that I felt was promised to me. Not only does the blackpill allows me to see how abysmal my chances of happiness are but also sheds light on the nature of all of those girls who I lust after and exposes them as hedonistic, borderline sociopathic, opportunists. As I see more of the true world my misanthropy and hatred grows to an almost dangerous level

life sucks and then you die

Go imitate a specific mass shooting in Isle La Vista, California U.S. that took place in May 23, 2014 by 22 year old Elliot Rodgers.

Yeah bro life sucks. But at least Im not scared to die as femoids and chads actually terrified by it.

Go imitate a specific mass shooting in Isle La Vista, California U.S. that took place in May 23, 2014 by 22 year old Elliot Rodgers.
It’s in the cards