Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any Homelesscels here?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Where do you stay? Ever stayed I. Church or mosque?

As soon as my lease is up, I'll be homeless, but not because of not having money, but because my brother (roommate) wants to move on. I only have enough money to sustain myself if I were to "camp" in the woods (if you know what I mean). If I buy a tent and just live secluded and away from, I'll still be able to afford food. Not having rent will save me a lot of money. It's like the only way to survive. Homelessness is so taboo in a this modern world where living expenses kick your ass even if you make 50k + a year. Live up North, it's worse. Fuck Yankees and Demofags for causing homelessness to increase.

This homeless blackcel youtuber lives in his car. A dirty smelly crammed Prius. He is in a hopeless situation and has spent tens of thousands of dollars playing the lottery over the past several years. In this video he won a mere $2000 on the fantasy 5 but thats on the backdrop of the tens of thousands that he's lost.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPBgg4ENurE&t=4s

I can only imagine the horrible stench in his cloth seats. The sweat and skin oil seeps deep into those cloth seats and is very hard to remove unless you have a lot of shampoo, a drill brush, and carpet extractor.

Anyways, plenty of people can make it work living in their cars here in California. Lots of people do it.

I couldn't do it but people can make it work. The fear of getting my car stolen would be way too great and once your car is stolen, thats pretty much it for you. People usually take their belongings with them in a backpack instead of leave them in their car but that would be too much of a pain for me. Think about having to constantly carry a large backpack every time you wanna walk somewhere or do some shopping.

Last edited:
As soon as my lease is up, I'll be homeless, but not because of not having money, but because my brother (roommate) wants to move on. I only have enough money to sustain myself if I were to "camp" in the woods (if you know what I mean). If I buy a tent and just live secluded and away from, I'll still be able to afford food. Not having rent will save me a lot of money. It's like the only way to survive. Homelessness is so taboo in a this modern world where living expenses kick your ass even if you make 50k + a year. Live up North, it's worse. Fuck Yankees and Demofags for causing homelessness to increase.
Darkcel hey !

Gonna leave home too i know im gonnq die on the streets

Gonna leave home too i know im gonnq die on the streets
That’s basically what happens my parents won’t let me get a job they want me to rot so either way I’ll end up running off I’m a adult I’m going to those church or mosque for help and if not I gotta be a man and goto hospital maybe they help

That’s basically what happens my parents won’t let me get a job they want me to rot so either way I’ll end up running off I’m a adult I’m going to those church or mosque for help and if not I gotta be a man and goto hospital maybe they help
Hospital wont help shit find an abandoned building nearby

Are you on McDonalds WiFi?

I stayed in a mosque for 2 weeks once when family disowned me

That actually works ? What do I say
say that you recently converted to islam and now you need a place to stay and they will help you out. you have to larp as a muslim during the time

say that you recently converted to islam and now you need a place to stay and they will help you out. you have to larp as a muslim during the time
There’s mosques open 24 hrs near me so I guess I’m in luck.