Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any good games for shit pc

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
★★★★
What are some good games for shitty pc that you can lost yourself in. Play and not care. Sandbox like gta get boring after a while. Maybe some RPGs? I have zero clue about them though. What are your recommendations brocels

Old fallouts.

Peter Molyneux classic stuffs.

Sim ant, sim earth, all the old "sim" stuffs from maxis before the sims cocksuckers

Get a GBA emulator like My Boy! or a DS one like DraStic and play stuff like old Final Fantasies, Dragon Quests and Chrono Trigger.

EDIT: I'm thinking about my Chromebook here.

Last edited:
Maybe some RPGs? I have zero clue about them though. What are your recommendations brocels
Eroge RPG's are as fun as any RPG can be and happens to be the ultimate cope for incels imo. You get to meet charismatic characters (which don't exist in real life), develop serious relationships with them and have adventures in a huge soothing world. They often even let you impregnate your loved ones and see your children.
Most of them are made in RPG Maker or Ren'Py (simplier game engines), so your PC will definitely run them. There are a lot of these, each one with their own appeals, so I suggest googling for them and testing the ones that attracts you the most. Personally, I like monster girls, so I've been playing Monster Girl 1000 (pirated, since I'm currently poor). The story is above average, and you can build your characters in a lot of different ways given how diversified the equipment of the game is.

Last edited:
You could mess around with Emulation.

Don't know how shitty your PC is. But there's some cool Gamecube/PS2 games you could play. Dreamcast, DS so on...

PS2 has Final Fantasy 10 and 12. Persona 3 and 4. A BUNCH of Shin Megami Tensei Games. Shadow Hearts, so on. All really great RPGs.

Touhou games can take a long time to master. Not exactly the genre you're looking for but great suggestion for shit pc

I think it's called ski slope for Windows 98.

GUN
King Kong Signature Edition
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Silent Hill 2 Directors Cut
Ultimate Spiderman
X-Men Origins - Wolverine
True Crimer: New York City
Resident Evil 2 SourceNext
Resident Evil 3 SourceNext
Resident Evil 4 (original)
Half-Life
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Opposing Force

Last edited:
Sniper Elite 4
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (Zombies)
Payday 2
Plague Inc. Evolved

Type in “best indie games” on Google.

:feelsokman:

Thank you all brocels :feelsYall: :feelsaww:

Classic Doom. It’s still fun and you can easily find the necessary files online. This game has unlimited mod potential and you will find many customized doom games that feel like completely new games.

Maybe some RPGs?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II — The Sith Lords
Gothic 1 & 2
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Mass Effect trilogy
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age II
Dark Souls

Baldor's gate, the original, not the crap one, that's number three, but the first 2 that and ice wind dale, also some 90s Boomer shooters quake half-life and doom. Some of the 90s JRPG's are pretty good as well. Like final fantasy seven and all that.

Last edited:
Baldor's gate, the original, not the crap one. That's number three, but the first 2 that and ice win dalso some 90s Boomer shooters quake half-life and doom. Some of the 90s JRPG's are pretty good as well. Like final fantasy seven and all that.

Crusader kings 2

Sim ant, sim earth, all the old "sim" stuffs from maxis before the sims cocksuckers
I've never seen someone bring up sim ant before that was a good game. You play undertail ever since you like old fallout games.

Project zomboid is a fun and very challenging permadeath survival game, Kenshi is a fair bit of fun.

Any of these excellent repacks, I recommend prey 2007 , diablo 2, Elder Scrolls oblivion, F.E.A.R, GTA san andreas of course, Halo Combat Evolved & HALO 2, Hitman Blood Money, Max Payne 2, Plants Vs Zombies, Psychonauts, Serious Sam The first & The second encounter (strongly recommend), Silent Hill 2 & 3, Swat 4, System Shock 2.

These are all great and run on a toaster, and here is a link to a repacker that repacks old games to run on new systems and with bugfixes and widescreen patches

What are some good games for shitty pc that you can lost yourself in. Play and not care. Sandbox like gta get boring after a while. Maybe some RPGs? I have zero clue about them though. What are your recommendations brocels
Hitman blood money is a favourite

microsoft flight simulator

Try manhunt

Play dragon Age 1 and 2
Play farcry 1 and 2

I'm assuming you have integrated graphics

do some research faggot.