Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Any GERDcel here?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
The fact that I can't eat anything I want anymore makes me think about rope even more than before.:fuk: Life is literally fucking me:feelsrope:

Yes. I've had repeated occurrences of H. Pylori. Mother would vomit from it when I was a child.

TFAM

The role of the nuclear genome in maintaining the stability of the mitochondrial genome (mtDNA) is incompletely known. mtDNA sequence variants can exist in a state of heteroplasmy, which denotes the coexistence of organellar genomes with different sequences. Heteroplasmic variants that impair mitochondrial capacity cause disease, and the state of heteroplasmy itself is deleterious. However, mitochondrial heteroplasmy may provide an intermediate state in the emergence of novel mitochondrial haplogroups. We used genome-wide genotyping data from 982,072 European ancestry individuals to evaluate variation in mitochondrial heteroplasmy and to identify the regions of the nuclear genome that affect it. Age, sex, and mitochondrial haplogroup were associated with the extent of heteroplasmy. GWAS identified 20 loci for heteroplasmy that exceeded genome-wide significance. This included a region overlapping mitochondrial transcription factor A (TFAM), which has multiple roles in mtDNA packaging, replication, and transcription. These results show that mitochondrial heteroplasmy has a heritable nuclear component.

Mitochondria carry multiple copies of their own genome organized into nucleoids, which include the nuclear-encoded DNA polymerase γ (POLG) and transcription factor A (TFAM)19. TFAM also helps maintaining mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) integrity. We previously reported that H. pylori induces mtDNA mutations in gastric epithelial cells, also observed in gastritis patients, indicating an early occurrence of mtDNA instability during disease progression20. H. pylori also impairs mtDNA repair pathways.

Mitochondria are essential organelles not only responsible for energy production but also involved in apoptosis, calcium homeostasis, lipids and amino acids metabolism. Targeting mitochondria has emerged as a key strategy for bacteria to hijack host cells physiology and promote infection1,2. However, the underlying mechanisms and their relevance to disease remain to a great extent unresolved. Virulence factors of both intracellular and extracellular bacteria are secreted in the host cells and may interact with mitochondria, leading to modulation of mitochondrial function and ultimately promoting pathogenesis3,4,5. Mitochondria have also been reported as modulators of cellular antibacterial immunity and inflammatory response6. Helicobacter pylori is a human gastric pathogen and a major risk factor for gastric cancer7,8. H. pylori damages gastric cells introducing genetic instability and mitochondrial dysfunction, which largely contribute to the infection-associated pathogenicity9,10,11,12.

Mitochondria carry multiple copies of their own genome organized into nucleoids, which include the nuclear-encoded DNA polymerase γ (POLG) and transcription factor A (TFAM)19. TFAM also helps maintaining mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) integrity. We previously reported that H. pylori induces mtDNA mutations in gastric epithelial cells, also observed in gastritis patients, indicating an early occurrence of mtDNA instability during disease progression20. H. pylori also impairs mtDNA repair pathways21.

Yes. I've had repeated occurrences of H. Pylori. Mother would vomit from it when I was a child.

View attachment 608143

Hpylori is different though. Yeah it causes acid reflux but it's curable since you can take certain antibiotics and get rid of it.

GERD literally doesn't have a solution. The only way to fix it is through surgery which the possibility of getting fully healed is like 80/20.

Food cope was my last hope.

Now i either have t go full monk mode or rope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back