Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any fucks here have a fear of disease

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Another reason I avoid sex is a fear of diseases. I was brought up in the AIDS scare by a paranoid schizophrenic mother and have an extreme fear of doctors and getting sick. I know if I had even the slightest medical issue I would fucking rope. At least being isolated keeps me in perfect health at my age.

If It's my time to meet St Elliott then so be it. Can't be afraid of shit like that.

as long as its terminal i would love to have it, non terminal diseases are pointless tho

AIDS would be a concern for me yes, though it's a non-issue since i can't even get a hug.

Guys, you really need to stop it with the AIDS myth. AIDS is not a disease that affects non-junkie heterosexuals. You could literally smear period blood from a HIV infected woman all over your dick and still not get AIDS.

AIDS used to be called the 'gay-disease' before PCfagism took hold of the West.

Another reason I avoid sex is a fear of diseases. I was brought up in the AIDS scare by a paranoid schizophrenic mother and have an extreme fear of doctors and getting sick. I know if I had even the slightest medical issue I would fucking rope. At least being isolated keeps me in perfect health at my age.

A fatal disease would be a blessing lmao.

Guys, you really need to stop it with the AIDS myth. AIDS is not a disease that affects non-junkie heterosexuals. You could literally smear period blood from a HIV infected woman all over your dick and still not get AIDS.

AIDS used to be called the 'gay-disease' before PCfagism took hold of the West.
True. But HPV and Herpes are still a real thing.

Last edited:
you don't avoid sex, sex avoids you

True. But HPV and Herpes is still a real thing.

Yes. I guess if we want to use AIDS as an umberella term for all STDs then I can handle it. But when I see people (especially on a forum dedicated to discovering the truth) talking about being scared specifically of AIDS is annoys the hell out of me.

The AIDS myth is a fucking gravy train for the criminal parasites sucking grant money to find a 'cure'. There is not even an actual HIV->AIDS disease. But I digress, most people, even on here won't look into this stuff.

you 'avoid' sex hahahhaha massive cope

if i get an std i'll just rope, doesn't matter to me, i just wanna fuk

I have ocd so i avoid germs at all costs but ironically i wouldnt mind a terminal disease. I want to either be 100% germfree or dead.

Lol at wanting to live as an incel. NYIncel, having a schizo mum must have really fucked you up. I knew a schizo girl (who rejected me) and she was batshit insane. It's over for any children she has.

Not at all

In fact, I'd rather have cancer than this mental state

Yeah the thought of STDs disgusts the hell out of me, sex with condom can feel nothing. FML

Not anymore. I don't intend to live much longer anyway, so I'm not worried about getting anything from barebacking hookers or shooting up smack.