Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any freakishly tall incels here?

Yeah and I'm 6'3". I can assure you that half of the people I run into outside are not my height. The fact that tallcels are wildly overrepresented here should be enough to put the "tall = volcel" mantra to rest.
lol it just shows that most of people here arent really incels

lol it just shows that most of people here arent really incels
Cope

It really shows that either height is extremely overrated on this forum or us tallcels here have extremely ugly faces

Cope

It really shows that either height is extremely overrated on this forum or us tallcels here have extremely ugly faces
Lol yeah cope you are bored so you need to post some memes i get it

Yeah and I'm 6'3". I can assure you that half of the people I run into outside are not my height. The fact that tallcels are wildly overrepresented here should be enough to put the "tall = volcel" mantra to rest.
im sure most are like me, big oaf. im sure if many tallcels had moderate money could become a beta provider. but i think a lot of stuff prevents that from happening such as iq, bad social skills from lack of friends and strict parent smackings ect.
6'3" is the tall cutoff. Unless you live in a country where the average height is below 5'8" (non-white country) you won't have trouble finding clothes.
I manage but it's still not the best. cant just go into wallmart and get some cheap stuff. also those 3x shirts tend to be a little short :(

Last edited: