Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any freakishly tall incels here?

non_factor

non_factor

Veteran
I'm 6'8 personally and it insults me to the bone when people spew jUsT bE taLL dUdE,if you gave me an opportunity to be reborn as a 5'5 average faced man I would take it in an instant,wouldn't even think about it.

Nothing worse than being ugly AND have a freakish body on top of that,your every flaw is easily noticeable,can't hide your ogre face cause you stand out like a pretty girl at a feminist convention wherever you go,you pretty much have to do back exercises every day just so you wouldn't be in pain all the time,you feel like the world wasn't designed for you cause you can't fit fucking anywhere,oh and people mock you for being a freak cause that's acceptable in todays society,have fun with having zero self esteem all the time you giant clown.

Also,you probably have wide hips cause they're needed to support your upper body so that's another death sentence as a cherry on the cake.

So yeah,any other freaks in here?How close are you to ending it?

Bullshit larper making this thread just to brag about his height, any tall man cant just get buff and slay

If I were 6'8", I'd palm foids by the head and throw them in the street.

being tall isn't something rare. being 8+ is very rare.

6 ft 8 is pretty rare
OP take steroids and SLAY
With your height and roided muscles you will be God tier

Why is this kind of thread even allowed? Imagine someone making a " any incels here with a very beautiful face?" Height matters so fucking much and this dude is clearly humble bragging fuck off

There are height percentile charts/calculators online. For the US, 6'8" is 99.99th percentile. 6'2" is 95th, approximately as rare as 8/10s.

Why is this kind of thread even allowed? Imagine someone making a " any incels here with a very beautiful face?" Height matters so fucking much and this dude is clearly humble bragging fuck off
Not bragging tbh. I wouldn't want to be 6'8''. I wouldn't be able to fit through doorways. And if you're socially awkward it sucks because people will stare at you like a circus animal. Inb4 cope.

The optimal height is 6'1"-6"4

He said he's ugly though.

I tried making friends,people are disgusted with me,noone wants to be seen next to me,I'm an outcast wherever I go because of my height,was bullied my whole life,was nicknamed giraffe in grade school,lost the nickname in high school but bullying kept going on.

Humble bragging?Because my life is literally ruined because of a few centimeters?I wish you could meet me in real life so you can change your false opinion about height.

Ban this fakecel.

One problem with shortcels is when they think even Hodor is chad, indeed. Specially in midget-gene countries shit's a fucking circus if you're only tall with no white skin and status

I wish I was 6'4 everyday. Yet you complain about 6'8 like really?

Just eat like a pig and hit the gym bro.

Not bragging tbh. I wouldn't want to be 6'8''. I wouldn't be able to fit through doorways. And if you're socially awkward it sucks because people will stare at you like a circus animal. Inb4 cope.

The optimal height is 6'1"-6"4
Lol dude you dont know sexual attraction works, females are attracted to the biggest strongest male, its like that with every fucking animal and it always has been, the taller and stronger better, theres no such thing as too tall

Just don’t be Lebron James tall theory.

6 ft 8 is pretty rare
OP take steroids and SLAY
With your height and roided muscles you will be God tier

I am considering going on steroids tbh,but I doubt they'll do anything for me because I'l probably look weird due to my wide hips no matter what I do.
Ban this fakecel.
I would rather you kill me.

Just eat like a pig and hit the gym bro.
I eat a lot and workout,doesn't change anything,extremely hard to gain visible muscle.

Lol dude you dont know sexual attraction works, females are attracted to the biggest strongest male, its like that with every fucking animal and it always has been, the taller and stronger better, theres no such thing as too tall
Imagine 6’6 height, 8+ face, chiseled, ripped body... Hyperturbochad
I am considering going on steroids tbh,but I doubt they'll do anything for me because I'l probably look weird due to my wide hips no matter what I do.

I would rather you kill me.

I eat a lot and workout,doesn't change anything,extremely hard to gain visible muscle.
How is your weight? Body fat must be low if you want your muscles to become visible. Especially six-pack

I tried making friends,people are disgusted with me,noone wants to be seen next to me,I'm an outcast wherever I go because of my height,was bullied my whole life,was nicknamed giraffe in grade school,lost the nickname in high school but bullying kept going on.

Humble bragging?Because my life is literally ruined because of a few centimeters?I wish you could meet me in real life so you can change your false opinion about height.
Hahahahahhahahahahahhaah you cant even larp dude, tall men are literally worshiped by everyone, men and women

There are height percentile charts/calculators online. For the US, 6'8" is 99.99th percentile. 6'2" is 95th, approximately as rare as 8/10s.
Half of this forum is 6'2

"life sucks because my dick is too big"

this is what OP sounds like.

It´s impossible to be too tall as long as your face is good. The problem is not your height, it´s your face.

And lol @ OP thinking a 5ft5 man is better off than him.

i assume you have legit skeleton frame at that height

"life sucks because my dick is too big"

this is what OP sounds like.

It´s impossible to be too tall as long as your face is good. The problem is not your height, it´s your face.

And lol @ OP thinking a 5ft5 man is better off than him.

Seen plenty of 5'5 men with large social circles/gf's having completely normal lives,few people I met that were my height were all socially awkward usually friendless incels
i assume you have legit skeleton frame at that height

Yeah.

lol at 6'8 it doesnt matter you guys are so silly holy shit if you think a 6'8 with non literally deformed face can be an incel

Bullshit.You're delusional.

Btw I'm not saying your height is any better,but you're an extreme example just like I am.

Ugly is still ugly don't be stupid
You idiot just dont know how much height matters to female, height is waaaaay more important in sexual attraction than face, jfl if you think a 6'8 is an incel just because hes "ugly"

I know this one kid at my gym hes about 1m95...but his face looks deformed also very childlike. Hes well built..but his face just ruins everything for him

At 6'8 you could slay with your height alone. You don't need face if you have a good body and you're tall. In your case super tall. You need to get rid of the incel mentality. There's still hope for you. You're still welcome here as long as you're not in a good place mentally though. I know how it feels.

At 6'8 you could slay with your height alone. You don't need face if you have a good body and you're tall. In your case super tall. You need to get rid of the incel mentality. There's still hope for you. You're still welcome here as long as you're not in a good place mentally though. I know how it feels.
Lets allow females too as long as they feel like they are incelsxd

You idiot just dont know how much height matters to female, height is waaaaay more important in sexual attraction than face, jfl if you think a 6'8 is an incel just because hes "ugly"
Biased turbomanlet. There's an optimal height and nothing is worse than an ugly face except being midget tier short.

Biased turbomanlet. There's an optimal height and nothing is worse than an ugly face except being midget tier short.
Optimal height ahahhahahahahahaha you dont know shit

I guess you know better than me what it's like to be a freak,even though I've been taller than everyone my entire life.

I guarantee you no female has ever showed an interest in me and as I said before I have no friends even though I tried HARD to make them.

Fuck off.

I guess you know better than me what it's like to be a freak,even though I've been taller than everyone my entire life.

I guarantee you no female has ever showed an interest in me and as I said before I have no friends even though I tried HARD to make them.

Fuck off.
You dont know what is like to be a woman we have it so hard tee heee how could you know if our lives are easy ur not even a woman tee hee xd how can you know what woman are attracted to you are not even a woman teee heeexd

just be tall means, be tall but within the normal range, not 99th+ percentile.

Yup I'm 6'6 and it has done me no good whatsoever when it comes to women. The closest I've ever got to a GF was a femoid I was talking to a couple of years ago at college who eventually cut off contact after a better looking Tyrone who was shorter than me came in the picture.

Yup I'm 6'6 and it has done me no good whatsoever when it comes to women. The closest I've ever got to a GF was a femoid I was talking to a couple of years ago at college who eventually cut off contact after a better looking Tyrone who was shorter than me came in the picture.

6'4-6'6 is the perfect height imo if you have a good face,if you don't it's useless,wish more people understood that.

What does semi gymcel mean?

I wish i was even just 6 feet

6'4-6'6 is the perfect height imo if you have a good face,if you don't it's useless,wish more people understood that.

What does semi gymcel mean?
I have (had) a gymcel body it's not full on zyzz type body but I have some muscle definition from lifting for like 4 years. I'm pretty small now since I quit gymcelling last year because of surgery

I have (had) a gymcel body it's not full on zyzz type body but I have some muscle definition from lifting for like 4 years. I'm pretty small now since I quit gymcelling last year because of surgery

Did you get any IOI's when you were at your peak?

My sister is marrying a 6'8" 230lbs guy. He doesn't look freakish whatsoever. Don't blame your height for being a skinny nerd. Eat and lift. Besides, 6'8" is not even "freakish" tall. Freakish tall is 7'2"+ and you can still look normal at that height.

Did you get any IOI's when you were at your peak?
Very rarely. Most girls often tried to avoid me like the plague.

Something people don't understand is that as an ugly tall incel, you are literally on the spotlight. You can't hide your ugly face because people notice you off the rip because of your height. So many times when walking around in school or on the street. Girls would look at me from far away but as we get closer and she gets a better look at my face, it's like they are confused and disgusted at the same time I can't explain it. It's a real self esteem killer and I am a living testimony of face > height theory. So I can kinda see where OP is coming from

Im white at about 6 3 here. i really wish i were a little smaller so i stood out less and wouldn't have to spend extra on shoes and clothes that would fit me

Half of this forum is 6'2

Yeah and I'm 6'3". I can assure you that half of the people I run into outside are not my height. The fact that tallcels are wildly overrepresented here should be enough to put the "tall = volcel" mantra to rest.

Im white at about 6 3 here. i really wish i were a little smaller so i stood out less and wouldn't have to spend extra on shoes and clothes that would fit me
6'3" is the tall cutoff. Unless you live in a country where the average height is below 5'8" (non-white country) you won't have trouble finding clothes.